Author Topic: Something, but probably nothing.  (Read 2945 times)

hjmoosejaw

Re: Something, but probably nothing.
« Reply #50 on: December 20, 2012, 12:09:57 AM »
My Dad tells a tale from his time in the Navy about standing on a pier on line awaiting their vaccine so they could board their ship and go on a cruise.

He said it took two MPs to keep the Doc vertical and when he got to my old man he drew a V on his chest with the high pressure vaccine injector. He brags about the time he knocked 3 dudes down with one punch.

You're right v0dka, you don't get a say in it so keep your mouth shut, take it like a man and bring your own lolly pop. That would be a great gag wouldn't it? Just start handing out lolly on shot day.. do it!

I was a corpsman in the Navy and had to give thousands of shots. Those high pressure injectors were fun. When you gave the shot, you first wiped the arm with an alcohol pad, let it evaporate a little, then gave the shot. If you didn't like the guy, you wouldn't let the area dry first. Then you could let the injector slide , thereby cutting the arm a little. OOPS!

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Re: Something, but probably nothing.
« Reply #51 on: December 20, 2012, 12:02:44 PM »
You are evil hj...Funny but evil!  >:D
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.