Author Topic: Something, but probably nothing.  (Read 2943 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Re: Something, but probably nothing.
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2012, 11:12:40 AM »
Mntn,

Valida, Spanish, Yellow, other?  :))

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Alex1992

« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2012, 11:37:45 AM »
Yeah none this idea that kids get autism from vaccines is horse shit I've had my vaccines I don't have it, my family got theirs they don't have autism, my friends well you get my point.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2012, 01:16:22 PM »
Well Alex something is causing it. Here are some facts:

Did you know ...

Autism now affects 1 in 88 children and 1 in 54 boys
    Autism prevalence figures are growing
    Autism is the fastest-growing serious developmental disability in the U.S.
    Autism costs a family $60,000 a year on average
    Autism receives less than 5% of the research funding of many less prevalent childhood diseases
    Boys are nearly five times more likely than girls to have autism
    There is no medical detection or cure for autism

http://www.autismspeaks.org/what-autism/facts-about-autism

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline mountainredneck2051

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2012, 03:17:09 PM »
Yeah none this idea that kids get autism from vaccines is horse shit I've had my vaccines I don't have it, my family got theirs they don't have autism, my friends well you get my point.

your just plain wrong
Bursting bubbles since 2013

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2012, 03:19:35 PM »

Dude. If your on a troll roll  or trying to be funny its not legit.

You should do some real research on numbers and not just base it off of your ( apparently completely blindfolded & sheeple ) life.

Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

Offline gapatriot

• Committed prepper
    • Homefront defense
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2012, 04:34:10 PM »
My (ex)step-kid developed signs of autism after the MMR vaccine, at age 7 he was diagnosed with Aspergers. Normal child up to that point. So hows that for you alex?

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2012, 04:45:15 PM »
Im not anti modern medicine. I see no problem with a person getting a shot of insulin if they cant produce enough etc. But to get some nasty cocktail of unknowns with so many claimed dangers to protect you from a non life threatening (for healthy adults) 2 days of discomfort? And its not even certain you would get it anyways. And if you get the shot its not even guaranteed it will protect you. Blows me away how people rationalize things.
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline TheBugOutKid

• Prepper Apprentice
  • REGNAT POPULUS
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2012, 06:07:19 PM »

Really?  Cause not vaccinating kids and sending them to daycare and school puts babies lives in jeopardy, you can't vaccinate till a certain age.  I think it's a pretty fucked up thing to advocate for. 
She's at the top of my dumb bitch list directly under Nancy Pelosi 
Then make me number three because I wouldn't vaccinate my kids if you paid me a million bucks.
I might consider Polio/MMR simply because these virus' are harder for your natural immune system to fight off. Every thing else is a HELL NO. Not tryin' to pick a fight, just sayin...

Alex1992

« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2012, 06:51:04 PM »
I'm saying what I want to say. If you want to say this or that go ahead and thanks for the info JohnnyMac. I don't know what causes autism but blaming vaccines or whatever is not gonna help figure out a cure so lets CALM DOWNplease.

Alex1992

« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2012, 06:52:54 PM »
And to Reaver no I am NOT on a troll roll

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2012, 08:22:23 PM »
I'm saying what I want to say. If you want to say this or that go ahead and thanks for the info JohnnyMac. I don't know what causes autism but blaming vaccines or whatever is not gonna help figure out a cure so lets CALM DOWNplease.

you realize there has never been a cure for any disease ever?

Offline thatGirl

• Senior Prepper
  • Extinction is the rule. Survival is the exception.
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2012, 10:05:11 PM »
Okay folks, taking a step back and re-configuring.  Autism is a real and serious neurological disorder, it occurs all of the time, I don't think that was ever in question.  Like everything else in humans and beyond, most diseases, disorders, etc... are not fully understood on a mechanistic/causal level, they can be result from many things, solo and in combination, nature and nurture plus all of the epigenetics in between. 

I'm sorry that you guys (MtnRN and GP) have had such close and personal experiences with autistic kiddos, it's a rough reality.  I have personal experience with autism, but nothing that would lead me to think that vaccines were the cause.  I'm basing my opinion solely on literature, which means that I am not denying the possibility, just stating that there's no conclusive evidence to say that one causes the other.  Regardless of that, unless vaccinations are shown to result in autism some grossly large percent of the time, I am still of the opinion that deadly viruses on overpopulated planets are a greater risk. 

When it comes down to it, every decision we make regarding health and welfare of ourselves and our dependents comes down to risk assessment on a case by case basis, and the choices we have are never 100% safe- you do the best you can with what you have in the situation you're in. 

In my opinion, the only reason why folks at this moment feel that there is more risk in vaccinating there children than not, is that most people vaccinate their children.  If the balance tips and these "eradicated" viruses return to pandemic level, we can revisit this topic, and add it to the growing list of shit we have to deal with because of the ineptitude of others- no offence, just offense.  I'm sick of this losing "game strategy", we don't think far enough ahead and it always comes down to our defensive-line, that's bullshit...

I'm actually surprised that it's a interweb full of preppers I just said that to, world's divided.  Can someone please drag a hapless Obamanite into the room so we can berate them in unity  :o

What? I said please...

All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

You have freedom when you're easy in your harness.
Robert Frost

Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday.
John Wayne

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2012, 11:07:06 PM »
my issue with vaccines is that they are also not necessary at all
if people fed their fucking kids correctly, made em go play outside and took the proper natural medicines when they started to get sick then we wouldn't have problems like this

Offline thatGirl

• Senior Prepper
  • Extinction is the rule. Survival is the exception.
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2012, 11:30:37 PM »
Sorry, it's me again...

I wanted to clarify some things and then obscure them more.  The concern you all have been talking about with vaccines and Aspergers (autism) is referring to more severe Aspergers where people aren't completely functional, whereas the statistics that were posted by JM, probably include all levels.  As I said before, a lot of famous, intelligent folks have, had, or are speculated to have had Aspergers including Bill Gates, Abe Lincoln, Ben Franklin, Albert Einstein, HP Lovecraft, Isaac Newton, among others, so this is all gray area.  The link below is for a test to see if you too have what it takes to create the next multi-billion dollar software company, end slavery, or discover gravity.  I'm willing to bet that most of us, more than the high statistics show, are mildly autistic and a few of us are cheaters...  :P

http://www.aspergerstestsite.com/75/autism-spectrum-quotient-aq-test/#.UMQNPOQ_lic
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

You have freedom when you're easy in your harness.
Robert Frost

Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday.
John Wayne

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2012, 09:18:37 AM »
OK TGrl, my score was 22. There was no graph showing what a 22 meant. There was a one line sentence stating that if you score over 32 to fill in the blank with your email address and they would send you something.

Maybe a Obamacare person in black boots and a brown shirt.  ;)

I am going to make a 'poll post' so you can in secret drop in your score. The title will be called AQ Test results.

Alex1992

« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2012, 10:52:48 AM »
Ok people I think we need to seriously CALM DOWN, this post is getting out of control man.

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2012, 12:19:42 PM »
i got a 16

with no explanation of what it means  :-\

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2012, 12:34:41 PM »
Official Rules,

4.  Intentionally providing false or misleading information as fact will not be tolerated.

You know we are not ones to bring out the 'ol rule book and beat people with it but you guys are better than the conversation you are having.

First, the statement that there is no cure is correct. These diseases have not gone away they have been suppressed to virtual none existance in the First World.

Does this mean that "vaccines are not necessary?"

No it doesn't, these diseases still exist, you or your child can still be infected. You  can still die a protracted, sore covered oozing death, third world style.

"But thatGuy, I hear the third world is really nice this time of year,"

That may be folks but you don't live there for a  reason, right? Do you advocate dumping trash in the streets? Pimps and Whores? Cartels? Child Armies? Trash Fires?

Society functions on the basis that we are all pulling for the common good. When people quit pulling for the common good they pull for themselves and tear the operation apart.

If you guys want to see a third world news cast about the latest Pertussis outbreak then move to some shit hole, don't make my America fit your desire.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2012, 12:49:46 PM »
Mntn,
did you put your score in the poll provided?

I am not sure however if you score higher than 32 it means you may have Autism to varying degree's; under likely not.

Same subject just another thought: I have actually thought about Autism before it came up here a lot. I kind of link it to Diabetes II where a couple of years ago everybody seemed to be being diagnosed a diabetic class II.

Maybe, with the technology we have today, the reason why autism is so high is simply because we can departmentalize it. I do know why diabetes II is so prevalent; Dr.'s can diagnose and then treat it. I am on the boarder-line of having diabetes II. My Dr. told me if I lost 20#'s I would most likely not need meds.

Mntn, I happen to agree with much you said about kicking kids out of the house to run off energy and making sure our kids eat right. I see it all of the time where kids sit in front of the TV or play video games till they drop. I also see parents not feeding their kids foods from the three food groups: Protein, starch and veggies.

Growing up, our parents made us eat all three and we couldn't go back for seconds (Meat was always my second) until we finished our plates. We also use to have diner as a family; promptly served at 6:00PM every night! If you missed diner you better have a damn good excuse or you had to fend for yourself when you got home.

Pizza in my house was served as a treat not diner; as well as other fast food.

Well I am rambling here. Got to go down to the garden and pull the last of my White Top turnips for diner.

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2012, 01:51:25 PM »
I scored a 24.

One question id like to see on all these tests is:

"You find it very difficult to answer truthfully because your not sure where you stand on any of the questions"

Strongly Agree

I always find myself thinking i could easily check any of these boxes on many of the questions.

Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2012, 09:49:12 PM »
I agree Ken.

I guess we are both slightly autistic.  [img]http://www.arrse.co.uk/at

cornkiller1

« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2012, 03:22:25 AM »
Vaccines are a no go in my book. To bad I don't get a say if I get them or not.

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #47 on: December 19, 2012, 10:39:10 AM »
My Dad tells a tale from his time in the Navy about standing on a pier on line awaiting their vaccine so they could board their ship and go on a cruise.

He said it took two MPs to keep the Doc vertical and when he got to my old man he drew a V on his chest with the high pressure vaccine injector. He brags about the time he knocked 3 dudes down with one punch.

You're right v0dka, you don't get a say in it so keep your mouth shut, take it like a man and bring your own lolly pop. That would be a great gag wouldn't it? Just start handing out lolly on shot day.. do it!

Offline v0dka

• Firefigher EMT-P
  • Senior Prepper
  • flecktastic!!
« Reply #48 on: December 19, 2012, 03:23:02 PM »

You're right v0dka, you don't get a say in it so keep your mouth shut, take it like a man and bring your own lolly pop. That would be a great gag wouldn't it? Just start handing out lolly on shot day.. do it!

Well i was going to post in this thread and decided against it now i have to. :P

I managed to dodge it this year as i won't be employed until this coming year. HOPEFULLY they give us a better version of this shit. I can't see the gov trying to retard its own first responders.

I also am going to get pressured into getting my hep b?c? vaccination and another two nasty bloodborn shit that people have these days. I really don't like the idea of putting something in my body that in another form could kill me. But it is what it is.

Bringing lolly pops might get me out of it. Maybe i'll sneak in line with all the other people with lollys and get the paper work taken care of without getting the shot  :))

hmm what was this thread about originally? oh yeah, As far as the vacs and the nims training. It's the end of the year, big brother probably went though and see who needed what. They helped the mil use up it's alloted money for those things so they can get more next year. YAY more money!!

I also have to get nims training, It's a requirement if you want to get anywhere.
sic luceat lux

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #49 on: December 19, 2012, 11:59:52 PM »
You get to go somewhere?

I know folks who love going places.