Author Topic: S.A. Getting Worse?  (Read 333 times)

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
S.A. Getting Worse?
« on: September 11, 2018, 12:28:04 PM »
Maybe we should put this S.A. stuff all in one place, or if already done so someone tell me where please.
Nemo   :what:

https://www.france24.com/en/20180911-safrica-close-war-zone-with-57-murders-day-minister

11 September 2018 - 11H53
S.Africa 'close to war zone' with 57 murders a day: minister

© AFP/File | South African police often come under fire for failing to tackle rising crime levels but they say they need at least 62,000 more officers
CAPE TOWN (AFP) -

South Africa's murder rate rose again last year, official statistics showed Tuesday, with over 20,000 killed across the country -- about 57 a day -- as police admitted they were struggling to keep control.

A total of 20,336 people were killed in the 12 months to March this year, up from 19,016 the previous year.

The numbers reflect a 6.9 percent year-on-year increase, one of the highest per capita since the end of apartheid 24 years ago.

"Fifty-seven a day, that's how South Africans are murdered. It borders close to the war zone while there is a peace, there is no war in South Africa," Police Minister Bheki Cele told reporters.

"The figures that always scare me are murder figures," he said.

"South Africans must not take it as a norm that they can be hijacked, robbed and killed every day. We have to pick up the ball and change the situation for the better."

Francois Beukman, who heads the police oversight committee in parliament, described the numbers as "alarming and totally unacceptable".

Presenting the figures to parliament, Norman Sekhukhune, the police official responsible for crime research and statistics, said murder rate had increased for the past six consecutive years.

South African police often come under fire for failing to bring down crime levels, while police chiefs saying they need at least 62,000 more officers.

© 2018 AFP
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline Rogue-Metalsmith

• Prepper
  • Never stop learning
Re: S.A. Getting Worse?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2018, 06:58:20 AM »
Thanks for the post Nemo.

I also feel like we need to get it under one lable.

Update for today other than everyone being shocked beyond words about the stats yesterday.
To be honest they are not accurate, and they are propably higher.

on another note:
Ramaphosa is trying to tell all of us that sanctions on SA is not necesary.

They have been kicking up campaigning for the land expropriation again...
I thought we had more time.
We don't

https://www.sanews.gov.za/south-africa/no-threat-sanctions-ahead-land-expropriation

In the same breath of all of this they continue to warmonger.
https://www.thesouthafrican.com/eff-responsible-for-gauteng-land-grabs/

If anyone tells you this is not what is happening in SA, they are lying or being lied to.

:tinfoil: i really feel like i need to get a hard hat.

RM out
 :zombitron:
Sunny side up

RM

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2018, 11:04:16 AM »
Can I ship you a helmet or 3?

Nemo
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2018, 11:59:16 AM »
I posted a list of items they need here. If you can and want to help out, please follow the instructions on the link. Thx
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.