Author Topic: Prediction November 6, 2024 and Beyond.  (Read 426 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Prediction November 6, 2024 and Beyond.
« on: August 20, 2024, 01:34:54 PM »
So here we are less than 2-weeks away from the start of the campaign season. Once Labor Day comes and goes you will see an increase in political commercials.

I predict that in the end, if Trump isn't assassinated by the Elites, he will garner the majority of the electoral votes to win the Presidency. I also predict that do in part to irregularities the Democrats will not accept the outcome. Think Gore/Bush 2000. Then all hell will break loose around the country in mostly urban Democrat cities, not in rural America. Think the "peaceful protests" of 2020 but on steroids.

I also predict when Trump wins, America's enemies will strike. Russia will move further into Ukraine, Iran dropping nastiness on Israel, and China will annex Taiwan. Our enemies will not want to deal with Trump so they will act.

Are you ready?

I am not predicting this, however, some folks are predicting that when it becomes apparent that Trump will win in November, "they" will pull out a Hail Mary pass. The play will be; Biden will resign due to poor health and VP Harris will become President. She will receive unapparelled MSM support due to her first black female President status along with the folks who vote for people based only on their genitalia. 

What do you think the next 76-days will bring us?

:popcorn: 

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Jackalope

• Administrator
  • Free Citizen
Re: Prediction November 6, 2024 and Beyond.
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2024, 06:54:55 PM »
Johny, I think your predictions are very accurate.  We live in interesting times.  I?m not a big Trump fan, mostly because of his abrasive personality.  However, he?s the country?s best hope for a decent future. If the demoncrats win, the average American will be a serf, or a production unit.  I certainly don?t want a civil war, but at that point, it may be the only way for conservatives to survive.  But predictions are never what we expect. As usual, prep for the worst and pray for the best.

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
  • Hunter, grower, brewer, distiller.
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2024, 09:51:23 AM »
"outside the box" thinking is fast becoming THE box given today's news.   Might even place Matt Bracken's and Kurt Schlichter's novels in the realms of accurate prediction.

IF the forces of darkness perceive that Trump's voters preclude certainty of another successful steal and/or IF they cannot end his life, we cannot rule out their triggering Armageddon via terror and war - see "Leaving the World Behind".

So, it boils down to this:  with inmates running the asylum (and openly employing control of all of the 3-letter agencies) all bets on "soft landings" are off.   Totalitarians do NOT relinquish power peacefully .   EVER.

It is impossible to predict exactly which Black Swan will splash down in our pond first.   But with the clearly visible flock circling overhead, it seems only a matter of when, not if, our preps will be tested.

And yes, our enemies are almost certainly beavering away at plans to take further advantage of our disarray.   But with an eye to high-jacking the apple cart, not obliterating it.   (Iran notwithstanding)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2024, 10:28:13 AM »
Good comments gents.  :thumbsUp:
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2024, 04:24:00 PM »
Am I ready?  No.  Am I some prepared for the oncoming issues?  Much more so than most I like to think.  Will I continue in the next weeks.  Yes.

Will it be enough?  God willing and the Creek don't rise, I hope somewhere near it.

Nemo

If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.