Author Topic: Mr.LockAndLoad videos wanted!  (Read 49922 times)

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
Re: Mr.LockAndLoad videos wanted!
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2014, 12:47:53 PM »
And he is kind of the reason why most people are here. Most people found the forum through Lockandload.

That place was just a rally point.
A rally point is always to be left behind we have moved onto bigger and better things now. Some good information yes but damn guys really?
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

Offline rah45

• Community Moderator
  • Live Free, or Die.
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2014, 12:57:14 PM »
I'm confused as to what you are protesting. He isn't a prepper god, he just made the original forum that drew most of us together, made some great videos, helped to start what is now the YouTube prepping movement, and left to do his own shit.

Nothing wrong with taking advantage of his work and exploiting it for all of our gain.

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2014, 03:43:22 PM »
I'm confused as to what you are protesting. He isn't a prepper god, he just made the original forum that drew most of us together, made some great videos, helped to start what is now the YouTube prepping movement, and left to do his own shit.

Nothing wrong with taking advantage of his work and exploiting it for all of our gain.

I'm not " protesting " anything. I'm just saying it seems after 5 fucking years some of " you guys " obsession never dies.

I've been viewing prepping videos for the last god knows how long and haven't thought of L&ditch at all. Like some said earlier off to the fap mobile is the mentality when lock & ditch shows up.
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

Offline APX808

• Administrator
    • APX R4nt5
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2014, 04:18:47 PM »
I'm not " protesting " anything. I'm just saying it seems after 5 fucking years some of " you guys " obsession never dies.

One of the most visited posts at my blog is the one I have about mrLnL videos, same here there are tons of referral searches about mr.LnL that bring people to the forum.

This thread is just to satisfy that need people have, I don't think this is a shrine, I believe the main driver is just to remember good old times, for sure there is better information out there these days.

Offline sledge

• Community Moderator
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2014, 05:18:13 PM »
Lord Reaver.  Ya know...... you might want to review some of those old L&L videos, Easter isn't that far off.
 :forReaver: 

In the pursuit of liberty, many will fall. In the pursuit of fascism, many will be against the wall..........   Courtesy of Xydaco

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2014, 05:27:58 PM »
Lord Reaver.  Ya know...... you might want to review some of those old L&L videos, Easter isn't that far off.

I already have :-) the one where he double taps a wounded silhouette paper target.

Offline sledge

• Community Moderator
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2014, 05:31:33 PM »

I already have :-) the one where he double taps a wounded silhouette paper target.

Well that should keep them from gnawing at your ankles.   :gunner:

In the pursuit of liberty, many will fall. In the pursuit of fascism, many will be against the wall..........   Courtesy of Xydaco

Offline special-k

• Peasant Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2014, 05:36:40 PM »
Daddy abandonment issues much?  :trolling:   :hiding:
"It wouldn't do any good.  I've had the shit beat out of me a lot of times.  I just replenish with more shit."  - Billy McBride

Offline sledge

• Community Moderator
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2014, 05:41:08 PM »
Daddy abandonment issues much?  :trolling:   :hiding:

If the clouds look like there is a shit storm in the making, there's always gonna be somebody out there doing a rain dance. :shitStorm:

Hondokov

« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2014, 07:46:32 PM »

:lmfao:That's some funny shit right there!

Offline Deathstyle

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2014, 05:52:21 AM »

One of the most visited posts at my blog is the one I have about mrLnL videos, same here there are tons of referral searches about mr.LnL that bring people to the forum.

This thread is just to satisfy that need people have, I don't think this is a shrine, I believe the main driver is just to remember good old times, for sure there is better information out there these days.

You have a blog?   :o
"Blackouts are God's way of saying, 'Don't worry 'bout it".

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2014, 08:15:16 AM »
is just to remember good old times

Fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap Fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap Fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap Fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap Fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap Fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap Fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap Fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap Fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap Fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap Fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap Fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap faFap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap Fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap Fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap Fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap Fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2014, 08:55:23 AM »
Think of the children!

Offline special-k

• Peasant Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2014, 09:03:21 AM »
That does it!!!  Now I'm off to play with my MrLockAndLoad, Unhappy Camper, and Wired Wrong action figures.

Spaceballs (1987) Dolls.mp4
« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 09:26:04 AM by special-k »
"It wouldn't do any good.  I've had the shit beat out of me a lot of times.  I just replenish with more shit."  - Billy McBride

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2014, 10:02:50 AM »
OK, some of you guys around have gone round the bend.  FAR round the bend.

Nemo

If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline rah45

• Community Moderator
  • Live Free, or Die.
« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2014, 10:07:22 AM »
They'll loop back around eventually.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2014, 10:28:34 AM »
To RvR's point: You just have to post the words Mr Lock n Load in the subject line and you are guaranteed that almost every forum member will click on it.  :extremeFacepalm: It's like fly's to honey. ;)

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2014, 11:52:34 AM »
Thank you jm, exactly.

You guys are here, you're all preppers you're all (somewhat) intelligent. Take that information and file it. It's not the teacher that's going to pass or fail you on the final it's how well you know the material.

Offline APX808

• Administrator
    • APX R4nt5
« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2014, 12:01:28 PM »
is just to remember good old times

Fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap Fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap Fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap Fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap Fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap Fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap Fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap Fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap Fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap Fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap Fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap Fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap faFap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap Fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap Fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap Fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap Fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap

Are you talking from experience? Was that why you weren't connecting to the forum lately?

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2014, 01:03:49 PM »
The reason i haven't been here that often is because there is nothing here.
Nothing new gets posted and if it is "new" i pretty much already have heard about it where more information is either studied on or discarded.

I'm still on forums daily, just not here. TBH most of my time is spent on the akfiles predominantly the news section because it's freakin massive.

I've also pretty much given up on prepping. Going with more of the wolf aspect of life and I know how that's viewed here. If I where divulge my true feelings on how I  feel and where we are going I wouldn't be welcome and I would probably lose a couple associates.

As for faping to L&L no, I used his videos just like everyone else. Got me into prepping where I've grown into my own being. I see no need to turn him into a god like what Christians did with Jesus. He comes he cures Hansen's disease prays a little then vanishes to the heavens. It's nonsensical 

Offline APX808

• Administrator
    • APX R4nt5
« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2014, 01:11:48 PM »

You have a blog?   :o

Yup, is in my signature http://apx808.blogspot.com
Is mostly INFOSEC + Intelligence + shit I like and don't know where to post.
There are some books and whatnot

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2016, 01:23:55 PM »
Most of these videos don't work, does anyone have them backed up somewhere we can watch them?  Mainly for Nostalgia reason LOL

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2016, 05:25:10 PM »
As note a while back.

Nemo

If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

chickenbuckets

« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2018, 01:55:28 PM »
I know I am a little late to this post; but I was wondering if anyone still happened to have his video series, as most of them have been removed from the web, and only a few from his original series have remained on youtube.

Any info on where I could download them from a torrent/download site would be appreciated.

chickenbuckets

« Reply #49 on: March 09, 2018, 05:34:21 AM »
I am going to compile what I have of his video series then in order to spark interest.