Author Topic: Long Time no see and update  (Read 238 times)

Offline Currahee

• Senior Prepper
  • "Stands Alone"
Long Time no see and update
« on: April 08, 2018, 01:45:49 PM »
Just stopped by the forum for the first time in over a year, I'm incredibly glad to see it up and running.  I've been kind of complacent about my online presence as of late, work schedule and leading a BSA troop has bitten it over the last couple of years.

Anyway, recent events and the online battle and the fact that I had a week off of work have encouraged me to do some work in other directions.

I started a BitChute channel and decided it's a better outlet for me.  So I made some new vids and will be uploading a lot of the stuff from my old channel (if you remember that) New Cameras and New editing stuff means I can do much better content.

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/KePuMKJuV5iB/

It's time to break the Google/YouTube monopoly on what we see on the internet, so I'm gonna do several things and watch BitChute for a while. 

Also did a tad bit of dusting on the website and decided on a couple of new articles to work on.

I hate to seem like I'm just swinging in here to hawk my presence, I want to spend some time on smaller forums.
Every citizen should be a soldier.  This was the case for the Greeks and Romans ans must be that of every free state. - T Jefferson

Offline Erick

• Committed prepper
Re: Long Time no see and update
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2018, 10:25:23 PM »
We missed you! (you know me under a different screenname or two)

Dont be a stranger.
And if you are a member of multiple forums its easy to just copy/paste the same post to maximize contributions to the community!  :dance:
Every day, men who will follow orders to kill you, exercise. Do you?

gadget99

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2018, 02:35:43 AM »
Good to see you....

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2018, 09:20:30 AM »
Welcome back Currahee!  :cheers:
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.