Author Topic: JM DID YOU REALLY DO THIS?????????  (Read 475 times)

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
JM DID YOU REALLY DO THIS?????????
« on: November 09, 2018, 09:34:31 PM »
I never thought you would, but you get full credit.  And you do go to church alot!

Nemo

https://babylonbee.com/news/uh-oh-john-macarthur-hosted-women-pastors-conference-trap

Uh-Oh: John MacArthur Hosted A Women Pastors' Conference, But It Was A Trap
November 9th, 2017

John MacArthur’s always at least two steps ahead of the rest of us!

Claiming he was reaching across the aisle of evangelicalism, MacArthur recently announced he would be hosting a conference for women pastors this week. The event website invited “female pastors of all stripes” to the three-day conference at a rented warehouse in Culver City.

But when the women arrived, they soon discovered that good ol’ J-Mac had pulled the wool over their eyes.

MacArthur funneled the hapless women into the darkened, seedy warehouse, locking all the doors behind them. As the confused female pastors began to look around at one another, wondering what was going on, a livestream of John MacArthur suddenly appeared above them on a large projection screen.

The Bible teacher said but one sinister phrase that will haunt these poor ladies for the rest of their lives:

“Release the bees.”

Hundreds of thousands of bees immediately began to pour from the ventilation ducts, chasing the poor, trapped women pastors all around the room as MacArthur began to calmly exegete 1 Timothy 2 on a livestream from the safety of a remote location.

After several hours, the doors were unlocked and the women were encouraged to return home and “rethink their chosen career in light of the biblical plan of church leadership.”

Classic Johnny Mac!
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline Erick

• Committed prepper
Re: JM DID YOU REALLY DO THIS?????????
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2018, 07:58:09 AM »
haha   :dance:
Every day, men who will follow orders to kill you, exercise. Do you?

Offline patriotman

• Committed prepper
  • Find me on Freezoxee - patriotman
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2018, 08:02:08 AM »
 :bravo:
Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.

Psalm 144:1-2

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2018, 10:37:05 AM »
JM, You out there? 

Things alright?

UFOs get you?

Or was it govt making you disappear?

Cops for the conference abductions?

Nemo

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2018, 03:29:37 PM »
Ha, ha, Maybe  ;)
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2018, 07:43:45 PM »
Maybe-- TO WHICH QUESTION????????

Nemo

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2018, 08:38:27 PM »
Which question? 

Did you do the Women's Pastors Conference?

Nemo