Author Topic: Elites versus YOU - The Crescendo Begins to Peak  (Read 370 times)

Offline patriotman

• Committed prepper
  • Find me on Freezoxee - patriotman
Elites versus YOU - The Crescendo Begins to Peak
« on: January 28, 2021, 11:47:07 AM »
My latest on AP. Thoughts and discussion very much welcomed.

https://www.americanpartisan.org/2021/01/elites-versus-you-the-crescendo-begins-to-peak/
Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.

Psalm 144:1-2

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Re: Elites versus YOU - The Crescendo Begins to Peak
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2021, 12:58:11 PM »
Great article Patriotman. Thanks for taking the time to research then write it.

Listen, it is becoming increasingly clear to me why there are 7,000 +/- National Guard troops in D.C. The amount of Executive Orders coming down the pike and the severity of each order will make average Americans stand up and take notice.

We are, "just one event away from a major declaration from President Biden that will affect every American." Whether that event is a black flag or a real one.

The stage is being set with the FCC coming out with their warning's, the DHS Act from yesterday, authors being arrested, and a few other things. It is kind of like building a house. Start with the foundation then move onto the walls and roof. The foundation is being finished.

Funny story, between 1130 hrs. eastern and 1200 hrs. eastern UP was hit with a DoS attack. Little measly UP. I received an email from our host letting me know that they would,

1) Shrink the size of our pipe,
2) Block the IP's of the attackers, and
3) Then reopen the pipe.

All good now.  :dance:

I guess UP is hovering over the target.  :cheers:

« Last Edit: January 28, 2021, 01:00:19 PM by JohnyMac »
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline patriotman

• Committed prepper
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2021, 01:08:34 PM »
Wow, even UP is getting hit! Keep up the great work!

I saw that Biden has issues something like 32 Executive Orders?!?!

As for the Gamestop situation, if you have AOC and Ted Cruz and Tliab and Trump Jr on the same page, your fucked up somewhere!

I think your point about the declaration is spot on. I am going to echo that point to everyone.
Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.

Offline patriotman

• Committed prepper
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2021, 09:37:27 AM »
This is from a commenter at AP

https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/comments/l68ill/the_biggest_short_squeeze_in_the_world_slv_silver/

they are moving to squeezify silver shares and physical so now is a good time to stack some.

Offline patriotman

• Committed prepper
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2021, 10:57:25 AM »
Here is a comment from that thread: https://old.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/comments/l68ill/the_biggest_short_squeeze_in_the_world_slv_silver/gl0n1mm/

Silver: the Epitome of Wall Street manipulation & Its Achilles' heel - Why the AG short squeeze is very possible:

Naturally occuring, available quantity of gold/silver has a ratio of 1:10, yet the price ratio is 1:70! This ratio could drop massively, increasing the silver price. 🚀🚀🚀 💎🙌💎

Green & other future technologies will require a lot of silver for efficiency purposes, since it’s the absolute best element to conduct electricity and has other unique properties that no other element can substitute. Many central banks (ECB & FED) have talked about “green QE” = buying corporate stocks that produce green energy technology = Central bank indirectly funds the future silver short squize! ⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️🚀🚀🚀

Silver is still 50% down from its all time high 10 years ago! The quantity of silver mined has been far lower (end even decreasing) than the increase in inflation, and silver is a good hedge against BOTH inflation AND deflation, historically speaking. If accounted for inflation, the natural equilibrium price should be around 1000$, but this can also be pushed higher due to the massive short interest of the rover bullion banks (JPM-HSBC-Deutsche-Goldman...) They already made some loss from their silver futures in 2020, but that was a tiny fraction of the short interest they still have.☄️☄️☄️🌚🌚🌚

Historic justice. Silver price has been artificially kept down for nearly 100 years. First by the US government from 1935-1970, because it was too effective as a hedge against inflation. Afterwards, and this was confirmed by wikileaks, the US & London bankers took over this role by pushing the creation of the precious metals section at the COMEX, so that banks could artificially keep the price down. You see, they let the COMEX or LBMA sell future contracts and options, and each time many contracts are near expiry and ITM (profitable), they pull a massive naked short. This has been going on for 50 years. 🥲🥲🥲🥲🙌💎🤠🚀

The retarded game of musical chairs. They have so much short interest, and vastly overstated stored silver reserves (due to double counting & other deceptive accountancy practices), that there is an ENORMOUS divergence between silver traded on paper and actual, physical silver: around 200-400x more paper silver than physical. GME is nothing compared to this. If every autistic retard here demands physical delivery or, even if staying stored in the COMEX, demands that their silver may not be lent out, the short squize of short squizes could easily be realized. 🔥🔥🔥🚀🚀🚀🤯🤯🤯☄️☄️☄️

What if there’s not enough Silver? If they can’t hand over the physical silver, they will legally still be obligated to pay the price of that silver at the moment you exercised your ITM option/contract! But it gets better! If they indeed fail to deliver physical, they have to pay you the gains you made + a premium (extra money), to sort of buy you out of demanding the actual silver. If enough people would use their collective retardedness to decline this premium, the premium would only go up, as would the silver price! And since the counterparty of these options and contracts mostly are big investment banks, they absolutely have the cash to pay for this. Seems like a way more effective wealth transfer than stimmy. 🐻🐻🐻🌈🌈🌈😤🙌💎

Backwardation (or retardation for us) & Shadow contracts. Backwardation is the divergence between the spot price (= buy directly at this moment) and the futures price (buying in the future), more specifically, it means that the current price of spot is higher than the futures price. This is unnatural, and certainly in the present macro-economic environment, since it implies that financial actors expect that the price will drop. So why did we experience a lot of backwardation last year, during a bull run? Simple: there was such a strong demand that is was easier for providers to deliver later, since they didn't have enough physical in inventory. More backwardation = more signs that there is a lack of actual physical inventory. In fact, ther were many signs that the backwardation and actual demand that was effectively, physically delivered, was suppressed with the use of "shadow contracts". These contracts are probably deliveries of physical silver that they try to hide with big boy brain mental gymnastics accountancy. Increase in backwardation and shadow contract = squize squizing squizier till it will be squozed. It's complicated but here's a great source that explains this: https://www.desogames.com/shadowcontracts-and-a-history-of-comex-manipulation-in-2020/. 🐻🌈😤🙌💎

Can't issue more silver - unlike the fact that you can issue more stocks! Furthermore, it's an extremely safe store of value - as electronic means of payment *ahem* are dependant on electricity. When silver starts to moon, states - especially 🐻🌈 authoritarian states - will scramble to get a strategic supply and thus feed us many a tendies. Also, it is an amazing hedge against the unavoidable, future inflation, which is necessary to monetize our global debt. Physical ownership also deters paper hands.

Alpha 🐻🌈 JPM has our backs! JPM, due to its actions, is on a tight rope above a valley of agressive criminal lawsuits - for at least the coming few years. It has therefore ended all its silver shorts and now only holds physical silver in its vaults - while they used to often hold 90% of all silver shorts in years before. They know they can't short anymore, because the schmuckery needed to manipulate such fundamentals would be gravely persecuted. This is great. The shorts have been taken over by smaller, les influential, Melvin-like institutions. These already showed they are way worse at manipulating, which is normal, given their lack of coordination, strategic proficiency and influence. They are NOT too big to fail. The point is, JPM will ride the wave with us, since the worth of their own pyhysical would then grow multiples! We will ride the alpha 🐻🌈 to fuck the beta 🐻🌈🐻🌈. More on this, here: https://silverseek.com/article/silver-shorts-last-stand

Technical case. If the above wasn't enough, there's also a very strong technical case to be made, my fellow technicals-loving-autists. The bull run is written in the stars, as technical patterns and indicators predict it better than the chance that your wive's boyfriend will eat your tendies and slap her ass behind your back. These are the technical analysts and chartists that provide invaluable information:

A) https://twitter.com/TheLastDegree (basically the Michael Burry of precious metals)

B) https://twitter.com/badcharts1 (plugs charts you could 🚀🚀🚀 on)

C) https://twitter.com/Northst18363337 (same as B, but influenced by the weather)

(Disclaimer: I don't know these guys personally - if they don't want me to mention them, I'll remove their twitter handles) 🤯🤯🤯☄️☄️☄️

TR;DR (Too retarded; Didn't read?) On the tendieman's blacklist, you 🐻🌈.

VHAT COULD THEZE RETÖRDS BAY TO HEDGE MY GREAT REZET!? *Shrieks in Klaus Schwabs*

Would best have to buy 100% physical-backed futures/options or just pure physical silver = a) buy SLV calls [this is the way of ways] - b) buy PSLV and physical c) buy AG - d) buy miners (= less effiencient, since miner stocks prices follow the spot price.)

!!! DON'T BUY CDF's or FOREX Silver or unbacked futures/option - they're NOT backed and could prove worthless + they facilitate bullion bank naked shorts !!!

DYODD - I’m a retard who’s not qualified to give financial advice. This is not financial advice, nor am I accountable for the veracity of this information or for actions taken by myself, or others, based on this information. (don't spank me daddy bullion bank)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2021, 11:16:58 AM »
A couple things and I hope I am not changing the subject of this thread specifically GameStore drama.

1) The USA economy is going to collapse within the next 24-months. I suspect sooner than later. Ya' got to tear down a doddering building to build it back up like what the World Economic Forum is planning on doing.
2) Buy actual hold in your hand silver and gold but more important silver. I purchased 1-ounce silver rounds and junk silver.
3) Most important though, buy everyday commodities. Some basic examples are, nails, glue, screws, tools, canning jars, canning lids, batteries, AAA, AA, C, D, 9-volt, the list goes on and on.

I would encourage one of the subscribers at UnchainedPreppers to start a post then thread on basic commodities you should be storing. I will not be the person who takes this lead on this.

I will now return this great thread, that Patriotman started, back to regular program use. 
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2021, 01:29:55 PM »
A couple things and I hope I am not changing the subject of this thread specifically GameStore drama.

1) The USA economy is going to collapse within the next 24-months. I suspect sooner than later. Ya' got to tear down a doddering building to build it back up like what the World Economic Forum is planning on doing.
2) Buy actual hold in your hand silver and gold but more important silver. I purchased 1-ounce silver rounds and junk silver.
3) Most important though, buy everyday commodities. Some basic examples are, nails, glue, screws, tools, canning jars, canning lids, batteries, AAA, AA, C, D, 9-volt, the list goes on and on.

I would encourage one of the subscribers at UnchainedPreppers to start a post then thread on basic commodities you should be storing. I will not be the person who takes this lead on this.

I will now return this great thread, that Patriotman started, back to regular program use.

I'm probably wrong but I dont see any value in gold or silver in a economic collapse. They have no value as far as putting food in your belly or a roof over your head. Yeah it may work for a few months or years but it fail. Look Venezuela in the past twenty years. They had many rich people then but it wasnt long before the elite ended up with everything of value. If you drove down there today and gave 20#'s gold and 20#'s silver to any family, they would not have any better life for more than a week, if that... On the other hand, give them guns and ammo and the revolution will begin 
.:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.
[IMG]http://vpnavy01.c

Offline patriotman

• Committed prepper
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2021, 01:38:48 PM »

Not at all Johnny!

I 100% agree in physical gold and silver. But you better bet I am going to ride that Stock Market SLVR Rocket to the moon if it goes the way that it does! That means I can cash out and pay down debts and get commodities in my possession. Same reason why I have crypto currency - ride it to the moon and then cash out with a decent profit :D

In terms of post-collapse, I intend on using junk silver since it is easy to verify that it is real, we know how much silver is in each coin, and it is divisible (i.e. you can make change).

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2021, 06:57:34 PM »
Even though the opinions may seem different, they all still relate in one way or another. I started buying Physical Silver in 2017ish. Did I put all my eggs into one Silver basket? Hell no! Silver is just part of my prepping supplies. Yep, Ammo, Non-Perishable Food, Generator and Solar power, Cash Money, and Medical and Hygiene supplies, Gasoline and Kerosene, and the list goes on and on. I will say this about Silver. The price of Silver means nothing. If someone has something that I want and I have Silver that they want, Let the negotiations begin. That is how the trading of Precious metals will play out. It will not play out based on some asshole's published price. :popcorn: