Author Topic: i swore in on  (Read 1190 times)

goodnightChesty1775

i swore in on
« on: August 29, 2011, 02:56:18 PM »
8 26 2011, i am a Defender of the United States Constitution. it was a loooooong shitty day at MEPS but the last hour or so was moto as hell and badass. i ship on 1 31. i got 11x, didnt get the airborne option yet as they closed ALL airborne across the country at 1000 that morning....gay, so now when it comes back i have to go back down to MEPS and add it...

Burt Gummer

Re: i swore in on
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2011, 06:09:38 PM »
They will continuously try and shimmy you into rolls they want you in, not the one you want to be so make sure you pay attention, also read ALL THE PAPERWORK, when I went to meps they screwed up my enlistment time and head it set for 4 instead of 3 years.... no joke shit like that happens and once all this shit is signed they've got you by the balls.
Also never get rid of any of your army paperwork that's about you wither it's a receipt or a copy, buy yourself a nice big fancy sectionalized folder, and turn that into your love me book. IT WILL SAVE YOUR LEGAL ASS!

Boonedawg

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2011, 01:22:49 AM »
 Proud of ya kid!  I feel a ton better knowing there are guys like us in the ranks than the mindless culls I see on the street every day. Your in for a heluva ride, enjoy every second of it....even the stupid stuff, just know it's all for a reason. Be it to see who is going to snap and quit or see who is the smartest monkey in the jungle. I wish i was 18 again...Life is short, knock a dent in that shit while your here.

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2011, 10:53:17 AM »
Good luck young man and God Bless you, you need anything while you are away from home you know where to find us.

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2011, 04:38:37 PM »
Good luck young man and God Bless you, you need anything while you are away from home you know where to find us.
[URL=http://www.smileyvault.co [URL=http://www.smileyvault.co
"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!

Offline WhiskeyJack

• Committed prepper
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2011, 12:36:13 PM »
Good luck kid. And what Burt said is true as hell you need to save any and all paper work and never let them rush you trhough it. read and account for every line or you will end up singnig for a bulldozer that some jag off short timer buried on a range and youll be the one responsible for it. Im not kidding that shit happend to my squad leader. And it took the JAG corps 7 months to figure out WTF actually happend. [img]http://bestsmileys.com/ar
Good whiskey, makes Jack Rabbit smack da bear.

Offline RNGRMEDIC

• Prepper Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2011, 04:58:31 PM »
so you went army? good for you man

shoulda gone option 40

goodnightChesty1775

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2011, 05:42:06 PM »
so you went army? good for you man

shoulda gone option 40

holy shit man there you are lol.

idk what option 40 is, im guessing ranger option. the only ranger options they had where POG jobs and i dont want to be a ranger fixing computers...i want to be in the raids. im gona bust my ass and try out after jump school once ive been in my unit for a little while.

Offline RNGRMEDIC

• Prepper Apprentice
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2011, 07:55:42 PM »
will be allot harder if you dont get it in contract

be in the batt then go to schools:)