Author Topic: how about this bullshit!!!!!  (Read 1359 times)

GoddamnUncleSam

how about this bullshit!!!!!
« on: September 11, 2011, 08:26:41 PM »
so at the start of the year i got a new job and was in the process of changing banks to set up direct deposit and that was all cool for a month until good o'l bank of  america started sending me notices about a dispute with my social and that i need to fix it or my account would be frozen, so if anyone on here knows anything about california then you know the the DMV and social security office are hell on earth. so i had to get a certified letter sating that it was man and not some other guy, in the mean time bank of america froze my account and i had no other option for that month while they were fixing it to cash my checks at a liquor store that would take some money in order to process my check. so after i got it fixed i asked bank of america what was gonna happen with the guys account that was and is using my social and they didn't do shit about it  [img]http://www.smileydesign.n . so i took it into my own hands and filed a police report on 5/2/11 and have really heard anything since, just did another credit report yesterday to kinda keep an eye on it.

so also with this new job i get a 22% discount at verizon wireless, so with my old contract being up i thought i will treat myself on this beautiful sunday to a new smart phone that works unlike my old one well guess what...... i cant sign up with verizon because this same fucker that is using my social for an account with bank of america is also using my social with verizon and has a passed due notice on his account, so now no new phone and if i want to get one i am going to have to jump through more hoops in order to get my new phone and like bank of america verizon is gonna do nothing to his phone or account with them.

now tell me how a guy is allowed to use my social and these two companies are doing nothing. i was lucky enough today to get his full name that he is using thats probably not his and an address thats probably not his and i'm going to contact the detective thats working my case the info. now what do you guys think shouldn't their be a law against companies that require you to have a social to have an account not be allowed to have people using other peoples socials keep their accounts and make the person getting fucked in the ass jump through hoops

sorry for the long post just a lil pissed right now so if you guys know anything else that i can do it would help a bunch

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
Re: how about this bullshit!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2011, 08:38:01 PM »
Ouch bro. Sorry that happened to you.
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

southern patriot

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2011, 09:00:42 PM »
Oh hell my brother...
this happened to a bud of mine 4 years ago(id theft) and hes still going through bullshit.
Whats scarry is,the lowlife that was using his social was arrested for rape of a child 6 months ago....
Long story short,my bud had to call the po po over a dispute with his neighbor about 3 weeks ago....and guess what happened?
Yep!!! They took him to jail for "failure to register"
Get that taken care of ASAP!!!!!

Offline Veritas

• Senior Prepper
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2011, 09:25:36 PM »
It is against the law for companies to require your social security number for anything.

The only two places you are legally required to give your SS# is

1.  The Social Security Administration when you file for your benefits (not "entitlements")
2.  The IRS.

That's it.  Let me see if I can dig up the document that you can send over to them which basically tells them to fuck off in a nice legal manner.
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but my Kalashnikov will hurt you.

"Don't wish ill for your enemy, plan it."

GoddamnUncleSam

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2011, 09:59:28 PM »
It is against the law for companies to require your social security number for anything.

The only two places you are legally required to give your SS# is

1.  The Social Security Administration when you file for your benefits (not "entitlements")
2.  The IRS.

That's it.  Let me see if I can dig up the document that you can send over to them which basically tells them to fuck off in a nice legal manner.

that would be awesome if you could find that

Offline Veritas

• Senior Prepper
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2011, 10:11:03 PM »
It's going to take me a little while to dig that up, but it's basically a nice 1 page PDF that has the law written on it in a way that even your most stupid, face drooling, wine drinking, communist, californian dicksuck can understand.  It would be perfect for the DMV.

Read this in the meantime....

http://www.famguardian.org/Subjects/Taxes/ChallJurisdiction/YourRightsAndSSNs.htm#2.1.1%20Do%20I%20have%20to%20give%20my%20SSN%20to%20%22XYZ%22%20Company%20in%20order%20to%20get%20[some%20service%20or%20goods]?
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but my Kalashnikov will hurt you.

"Don't wish ill for your enemy, plan it."

Offline tominphx

• Senior Prepper
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2011, 03:38:00 AM »
I know with verizon, you can get their fraud department and they will have to do an "investigation" but they should be able to clear it up after a while.

It's better to have it and not need it ...

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2011, 04:02:24 PM »
GDUS,
I feel your pain. I haven't had my ss# compromised but I have had my credit cards comprimised.

You have received some good advise.

1) As Veritas has stated, you are not required to give your ss# to anybody EVEN ATF&E when you purchase a firearm.
2) Similar to what tominphx wrote, all large companies have a investigation department and would help you to: A) get to the
    bottom of it and B) fix it for that company.
3) Contact the SS Administration: http://www.ssa.gov/oig/hotline/index.htm#idtheft to report what is happening to your SS#. I
    have a friend (Coincidentally who lived in CA) who contacted the SSA and received quite a bit of help taking care of this.

Good luck.
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.