Author Topic: hjmoosejaw's 55th birthday is -12-20- Please feel free to tease the old man!  (Read 803 times)

hjmoosejaw

Hi everyone,
I'm not sure that I can even post this but hj (Ted) left this page up when he left for work today so I thought I'd take the opportunity to say hi and tell everyone that tomorrow, December 20th is Hj's big 55th birthday!!  He is always flying under the radar so I thought I'd put the word out and see how surprised he is when people know.  I hope it was okay to post this, I read a lot of the posts on here, mostly at Ted's insistence and I have to admit you guys crack me up, especially thatGirl, we seem to have the same warped sense of humor according to Ted.  He gets nervous every time I watch any show that has to do with forensics..... he's  sure that I've been trying to poison him for years but I assure him it wouldn't take me that long as I don't like to fail at anything.  By the way this is Hj's better half and I will also say Happy Birthday because I'm sure he'll see this tonight. Thanks and I'll type again sometime.  [img]http://www.smileydesign.n[img]http://www.smileydesign.n 

Offline thatGirl

• Senior Prepper
  • Extinction is the rule. Survival is the exception.
Hi HJ's better half!  If you want it to be a surprise, we could erase your post before HJ reads it and start a happy b-day thread tomorrow, or just leave this up and start hazing the ole man effective immediately...

As far as you posting, setup an account and jump in.  Sounds like you and I would get along swimmingly! TG knows, I mean, thinks I've been trying to poison him for years also.  I keep trying to tell him that if I did do such a thing, it wouldn't be to kill him, just to slow him down a little- I still have trouble hitting moving targets   ;D
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

You have freedom when you're easy in your harness.
Robert Frost

Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday.
John Wayne

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
I can't own carpet needles for fear of being sewn into the bed sheets!

But really feel free to set up an account and join in, if your taste in men means anything I am assuming that you are a right on gal!

Oh and hah ha HJ! Sucks to be all old and what not.. with all those bills getting paid on time and that... food in the fridge... oh, I made myself sad...

Offline thatGirl

• Senior Prepper
Happy Birthday HJ!!!  I was going to post a sexy chick emoticon jumping out of a cake, but I guess emoticons aren't anatomically equipped...

You don't have to get angry HJ, put the cane down!

In honor of your b-day, here's an idea for a t-shirt:

Front of shirt
Beware: Senior citizen with concealed carry permit

Back of shirt
Now, if I can only remember where I put those bullets...

Have a wonderful birthday reminiscing about the days passed, looking ahead to the future, and enjoying the company of your loved ones who obviously think you're pretty special (we do too)!
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Robert Frost

John Wayne

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
We tried to get you a cake.. but it didn't make it..

Blame Johny's wife.

hjmoosejaw

Happy Birthday HJ!!!  I was going to post a sexy chick emoticon jumping out of a cake, but I guess emoticons aren't anatomically equipped...

You don't have to get angry HJ, put the cane down!

In honor of your b-day, here's an idea for a t-shirt:

Front of shirt
Beware: Senior citizen with concealed carry permit

Back of shirt
Now, if I can only remember where I put those bullets...

Have a wonderful birthday reminiscing about the days passed, looking ahead to the future, and enjoying the company of your loved ones who obviously think you're pretty special (we do too)!

Thanks T- Girl! You're the first to wish me a Happy B-day since it became midnight here. You could have posted the sexy emoticon even if it wasn't anatomically equipped. I still have an imagination. I really like your idea for a t-shirt. The wife liked yours and TG's posts. She's trying to think of a forum name for herself. Hey, is 55 still too young to walk around naked and blame it on senility?

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
Never too soon buddy!

hjmoosejaw

We tried to get you a cake.. but it didn't make it..

Blame Johny's wife.

I don't know, it looks edible to me!

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
thatGirl is complaining about it, she thinks it is messed up that the girl put her butt in such a delicious looking cake. She is going on and on about the berries..

hjmoosejaw

Yeah, the Mrs. was looking over my shoulder, and kept saying, " why would that woman take a picture of her sitting on a cake?" I guess they just can't appreciate art.

Offline thatGirl

• Senior Prepper
All I said is that it's a pity they ruined such a delicious looking cake- I love raspberries, not a big fan of assberries though.  Not to mention that the bikini will need to be hand washed (I know, you'd be happy to wash it if she's still in it), what a pain in the asscake!

Men and women are definitely wired different.  The sexiest thing a woman can put on according to TG is a smile (nothing else), whereas us women find men most attractive when they're putting on work boots or taking off their wallets, not when they're putting their hairy butts on the cake we just baked  :(

I'm glad you find the picture appetizing HJ, it's your day and that's what counts!  [URL=http://www.smileyvault.co
Winston Churchill

Robert Frost

John Wayne

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
First;
Happy B-Day hj! It's good to know a few of us are over the half century mark on this forum. I think it's just you, Sledge and I at this point. Use your experience to get extra attention at the store (s). The young gals behind the register love to help me and I am sure you. The older ones not so much. My wife tells me that they are just feeling sorry for the old koot!

Second;
KarenMc my wife, refuses to become part of the computer age. She is very proud when you google her name nothing comes up. With that said, I share some of the forums writings with her on occasion. After reading this thread she commented, "Yeah, why would anybody sit on a perfectly good cake!" She quizzed me on Johny's wife comment that TG wrote and I explained to her that the members of the forum keep posting her picture in different incarnations. She said, "You wish!" Then, "You men are so silly" and laughed.

Have a favorit adult beverage for me hj.  [URL=http://www.smileyvault.co
« Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 11:21:01 AM by JohnyMac »
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

hjmoosejaw

First;
Happy B-Day hj! It's good to know a few of us are over the half century mark on this forum. I think it's just you, Sledge and I at this point. Use your experience to get extra attention at the store (s). The young gals behind the register love to help me and I am sure you. The older ones not so much. My wife tells me that they are just feeling sorry for the old koot!

Thanks JM! Yeah, when I was younger, I used my lost little boy look to get the older women to help me. Now, I have to use my old, confused look to get help. Do what you gotta do.

Second;
KarenMc my wife, refuses to become part of the computer age. She is very proud when you google her name nothing comes up. With that said, I share some of the forums writings with her on occasion. After reading this thread she commented, "Yeah, why would anybody sit on a perfectly good cake!" She quizzed me on Johny's wife comment that TG wrote and I explained to her that the members of the forum keep posting her picture in different incarnations. She said, "You wish!" Then, "You men are so silly" and laughed.

Nothing wrong with not giving in to the computer age. I still don't have a cell phone. Why are they so worried about the cake? Hell, I would bake a cake myself, just to watch a babe sit in it.

Have a favorit adult beverage for me hj.

Will do! Thanks again JM!

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
Happy birthday HJ. 55 isn't all that bad, so I hear, it's 56 that you should be really worried about.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
CRUDOS!!! [img]http://www.arrse.co.uk/at

Man O' man I can't wait till the next time I am in WI buddy!   :))

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

hjmoosejaw

Happy birthday HJ. 55 isn't all that bad, so I hear, it's 56 that you should be really worried about.

Thanks crudos! So let me guess, could 56 be JM's age?