Author Topic: eNovel ~ "The Walls Came Tumbling Down"  (Read 3022 times)

Offline special-k

• Peasant Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
eNovel ~ "The Walls Came Tumbling Down"
« on: December 25, 2012, 12:55:02 PM »
eNovel ~ "The Walls Came Tumbling Down" ~ by G. E. Lawrence (a.k.a. Maineprepper)

What will happen when the world economy and governments collapse?

What will life be like Without Rule Of Law (WROL)?

These questions are answered in a novel by the author that weaves a tale of several characters from different parts of the country as they struggle to work through the difficulties and challenges in our not too distant future.

The author is a professional Soldier, instructor and writer who has been living and teaching survival and preparedness skills both at home and abroad.

I was hooked after the first chapter.  It was well written, just as informative as it is entertaining.  It may seem a little confusing at first because it jumps from one story to another, back and forth and so on... But it ends up playing out like a movie where the different stories and characters gradually converge.  As a matter of fact, it would make for a great movie or tv series... but I'm not going to hold my breath.  Apparently there is a sequel and prequel on the way also.

For sale ($10) in pdf format:  https://gumroad.com/l/VLEY

Or listen to all 28 chapters in a playlist as read by the author:
This site won't let me link to the playlist for some reason.  Just go to Maineprepper's channel, click on "featured", scroll down and look for the playlist on the right side. 

Prepper WROL Enovel The Walls came tumbling down Chapter 1
« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 01:20:49 PM by special-k »
"It wouldn't do any good.  I've had the shit beat out of me a lot of times.  I just replenish with more shit."  - Billy McBride

CrystalHunter1989

Re: eNovel ~ "The Walls Came Tumbling Down"
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2012, 09:55:58 AM »
I can't read the title of this book without thinking of the hymn we used to sing in church.

Offline special-k

• Peasant Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2012, 11:16:43 AM »
I can't read the title of this book without thinking of the hymn we used to sing in church.
It makes me think of the John Mellencamp song.  I never heard of the hymn... Does that make me a heathen?  >:D
"It wouldn't do any good.  I've had the shit beat out of me a lot of times.  I just replenish with more shit."  - Billy McBride

CrystalHunter1989

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2012, 01:36:07 PM »

It makes me think of the John Mellencamp song.  I never heard of the hymn... Does that make me a heathen?  >:D

I tried to find a version of it acapela for you to listen to, but failed. This'll give you an idea though:
The Walls Came Tumbling Down