Author Topic: DUH!  (Read 962 times)

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
Re: DUH!
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2018, 04:04:20 PM »
There seems to be quite a bit of disagreement about the word, "INVADERS". The US has been invaded by Aficanized Bees and invaded by Fire Ants. Therefore any large group can be an invader. Don't try to narrow it down by them having to wear a uniform and be human. These people that are attempting to invade our country are Invaders and should be met with force to repel them. This is not a Posse Comutatus or Marshall Law issue. This is a foreign invasion and it is clearly a military issue. I personally don't subscribe to the notion that these are welcome guests that expect to stay as long as they like. I see them the same as I will see the future scavengers that will try to overrun our personal property when the SHTF and come to take what is not theirs. Anybody who wants to kiss their ass can pucker up but I'll have no part in allowing them to overrun our boarders.

I agree 100%  :fuckYeah:

If they show up at the boarder they should be given a pamphlet describing how to LEGALLY become a US citizen and then turned away. We should use the military, civilian leo's, feds, and civilian volunteers to fight back this invasion

.:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.
[IMG]http://vpnavy01.c

gadget99

« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2018, 04:10:21 AM »
It is good that we can debate these issues in here.

It looks as if the direction that the government are heading in a direction that is providing some comfort for the many sides of the discussion.

1. The forces bring proposed for use are the ones that the current legal framework allows.
2. So there is no potential for an erosion of an current legal frameworks.
3. The border can be strengthened by agencies that have experience doing so.
4. Of note ... I know for a fact that the Texas National Guard has experience working the border. I had many friends that pulled that assignment over the years. So they are a good fit.

Nice to see the healthy debate here. For the record my posts on this were in no way against stronger enforcement of immigration laws and strengthening security of our border. As A matter of fact my British wife who was on heck of an Army Wife was asked to leave the States due to a clerical error in her green card application and we accepted the law being the law. So I do understand immigration issues.

My prime and only concern was around Posse Comutatus and my concern at what would happen if we handed that kind of power to the career politicians.

Peace all
« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 10:14:37 AM by gadget99 »

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2018, 10:13:35 AM »
Gadget, your input is always appreciated. You bring a unique level of understanding to the mix.
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

gadget99

« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2018, 01:06:41 PM »
Gadget, your input is always appreciated. You bring a unique level of understanding to the mix.
Hiya JM

No worries. Was not offended or upset about the debate.

Just realised I had as per usual not provided the level of context on my posts as I wished I had.

It does show how great the group we have here on the forum is. Good healthy debate with no hearts on sleeves.

gadget99

« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2018, 01:09:07 PM »
Hey guys.
i Have to say. To this day your laws and general banding together(to back it), make me jealous.
I wish my fellow countrymen had half the backbone of yours (generally speaking-excluding the antifa and other extremist cultures).
I am referring to The Pride to be an American. It is something i could never truly understand until i saw how your military operates and how respected they are.
Pride as a nation in a country it's flag and it's constitution in a way that i hope and pray never ebb's away.
May you and your countrymen strive to keep that culture alive.
It is beautiful. It is something that the Boer Afrikaner once had and has lost because of oppression. You will never be the same again if you ever lost it.
So from another point of view fight to keep your values and laws upheld with every breath you have. Teach these values to your children and never let it die.

If i would say anyone could weather this storm, it would be the true patriotic Americans, none of those weird fence sitting, keyboard hero, sensitive sissy kids who run around making noise for no reason crying fowl play every time they don't get their way.
I mean the old-school Americans.

Salute to you my friends.

And keep at it.

RM
 :zombitron:
One heck of a compliment you have payed in this.

I wish to fire back that anyone that has to deal with what is happening down your way and stays sane. Is made of some special stuff also.

Stay safe

Offline Rogue-Metalsmith

• Prepper
  • Never stop learning
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2018, 10:11:19 AM »
Salute to you my friends.

RM

And to you for dealing with the situation there. 

Come on over and stay a while.

Ever heard of Forged in Fire TV show?  Blacksmithing competition.  I think I heard you do that some.  Might look into it to get a reason and possibly some assistance on a visit if you are interested. I don't think it would be a major issue if you overstayed a visa.

Nemo

https://www.history.com/shows/forged-in-fire

Pretty sure with your current president i am still considered an outsider.
I would most definitely come and visit. I am a metalsmith of sorts... not close to the"Forged in Fire" guys however, i could do the most amazing inlays on their weapons however.
I know the old school Texas guys would love that.

But on a serious note. I mean what i said about American Patriotism to God and country. :cheers:

RM

Sunny side up

RM