Author Topic: Documentary trail of South African genocide thats getting ready to happen.  (Read 529 times)

Offline Erick

• Committed prepper
Every day, men who will follow orders to kill you, exercise. Do you?

gadget99

Re: Documentary trail of South African genocide thats getting ready to happen.
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2018, 03:55:41 AM »
That looks really scary.

Offline Deathstyle

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2018, 05:25:47 PM »
FARMLANDS does look really good but did anyone else notice "Tippman" printed on the side of those scary black rifles on the rack?  :dancingBanana:
"Blackouts are God's way of saying, 'Don't worry 'bout it".

Offline Deathstyle

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2018, 05:27:24 PM »
I wonder if this documentary will bring the issue to Trump's attention and help fulfill the Boer prophecies? :hiding:
"Blackouts are God's way of saying, 'Don't worry 'bout it".

Offline Jackalope

• Administrator
  • Free Citizen
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2018, 06:09:36 PM »
The same kind of crap happens down along the Mexican border.  The farmers keep everything locked up, and they don't go out at night unarmed.  It's definitely worse in S.A., but it's a similar situation, and it may get worse.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2018, 10:11:30 AM »
Here is some more information.

I have been following this tragic story from afar for several years now. It started when my boss came home from the Worlds 505 in the early 2000's that were held in Cape Town.

My boss was a very nice left of center, Mr. Diversity, Northern California native. He came home with not stories of a great sailing regatta and competition stories but of fear - Fear for his life.

He didn't understand how the nice pleasant Black South African citizens hated him, a nice open and liberal white boy.

As tensions mount through the unhindered violence towards whites and specifically white farmers I have been thinking of the ethnic cleansing we have seen over the past 40 plus years in far away places such as Laos, Croatia, Syria, etc.

None in the MSM will report on what is happening in South Africa and because of this, in the end, every farm will be taken over by the Black proletariat. Once that happens and the country goes Venezuela and people are starving because the people who took over the farms do not know how to farm - The remaining whites in the city will become the scapegoat and rounded up and murdered too.

Mark my words.

What can we do you may ask...I do not know.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 12:08:31 PM by JohnyMac »
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

gadget99

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2018, 10:24:56 AM »
I am in agreement with your predictions JM. It has happened before in Africa and looks to be the growing trend.

As you said. I do not believe there is a remedy to this in practical terms.

I see this as part of the opening act to our world becoming full of more strife than splendour.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2018, 12:33:37 PM »
One thought is that since China has a firm hold over South Africa through trade, I wonder if they step in.
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Kbop

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2018, 03:52:55 PM »
JM for my 2 cents - the Chinese would probably wait until most resistance was gone.  Then, with the infrastructure collapsing, step in with a plan to fix everything for their new friends - and with nice terms too.  A Chinese variation on gun boat diplomacy.  The Chinese diaspora have been in SA for a long time.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2018, 04:45:37 PM »
Makes sense Kbop.

Offline Rogue-Metalsmith

• Prepper
  • Never stop learning
Hey guys.

Well this is no lie. It is happening and in my neighborhood our commumity works together to keep attacks foiled and remain as attempts.
We respond together and patrol every night. It keeps attackers out of our area.

It is sad. And frightening.

If you want more info pm me. I am happy to share knowledge acquired.

Regards RM
 :zombitron:
Sunny side up

RM