Author Topic: Any Truth To This? S.A. Gang Rape of Men by Women?  (Read 443 times)

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
Any Truth To This? S.A. Gang Rape of Men by Women?
« on: January 24, 2018, 11:23:58 AM »
I wonder about things sometimes.  If its true, I suspect they could publicize it and get lots of willing donors.

Nemo

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5129880/hitchiker-raped-south-africa-women-drink-mystery-substance/

RIDE FROM HELL Male hitchhiker raped at gunpoint by two WOMEN in South Africa after being forced to drink ‘mystery substance’

Victim is left hospitalised after being attacked by gang-rape women as 'semen bandit' menace continues

By Neal Baker, 13th December 2017, 1:07 pm, Updated: 13th December 2017, 2:54 pm

A MALE hitchhiker was drugged and raped by two women in South Africa as the region's so-called "sperm bandit" menace continues.

He was left hospitalised after being attacked when he was picked up by the middle-aged women in Polokwane, Limpopo province.

A man was allegedly raped by two women as he tried to hitchhike in South Africa (stock image)

They held a gun to him and forced him to drink an "unknown substance" before the gang-rape horror, police said.

Lt Col Moatshe Ngoepe said: "After the ordeal it is alleged they drove further with the victim and dropped him off in a secluded area near Tzaneen CBD, where he proceeded to the Tzaneen Police Station and reported the matter", local paper Capricorn Voice reports.

No arrests have been made as the victim remains in a serious condition.

Police have warned people to avoid hitchhiking in the area amid a spate of roadside crimes.

The public is urged to use reliable public transport at all times to prevent these kind of heinous incidents from happening
    Lt Col Moatshe Ngoepe police spokesman

Mr Ngoepe added: "The public is urged to use reliable public transport at all times to prevent these kind of heinous incidents from happening.

"Both motorists and pedestrians who use these spots, are vulnerable to these sort of criminals where serious criminal activities, such as carjackings, murders, rapes and armed robberies, are often generated."

It comes just months after a male teacher was gang-raped by three women in neighbouring Zimbabwe.

He was abducted and attacked for his semen — which is sold by the attackers as a token of luck — before being dumped by the side of a road.

So-called “semen harvesters” first made headlines in 2011 when they pounced on motorists on a road between Gweru and Harare.

Three women were arrested with 31 condoms full of semen after they were caught at a roadblock.

Last year three other women reportedly abducted a man in Bulawayo and forced him to have sex with them before scarpering with his semen.

And in February, another teacher was reportedly kidnapped, drugged and gang-raped by four females on his way to Bulawayo.
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline Jackalope

• Administrator
  • Free Citizen
Re: Any Truth To This? S.A. Gang Rape of Men by Women?
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2018, 02:14:03 PM »
If it's from the internet; it must be true!  :facepalm:

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2018, 01:44:33 AM »
British newspaper The Sun, so it has at least a bit of credibility.  Maybe no more than that but some.  Story also relates back to a couple other stories on incidents.

But I swear with some proper marketing there is a fortune to be made from that.

Nemo

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline Rogue-Metalsmith

• Prepper
  • Never stop learning
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2018, 03:34:00 AM »
Hi guys...

Hold on one moment before thinking it may not be true. This is Africa, this could very well be true. And then side note The Sun and the daily sun... well let me just give you an idea of some of the crazy local stories they write about. :zombie:

http://www.surgesa.co.za/eish/the-15-best-daily-sun-headlines-ever-published/
No joke these are real articles, these posters i have all seen up against lamp poles in the city. Yes real articles, with ridiculous stories. and this is because of their culture.

https://www.dailysun.co.za/TopStories/top-10-daily-sun-stories-of-2016-20161214
Yes... like i said. ACTUAL stories in a "news" paper :faint:

:zombitron:
Sunny side up

RM

Offline Kbop

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2018, 05:59:11 AM »
Sounds like a typical Fleet Street rag.   :coffeeNews:

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2018, 09:16:20 AM »
But fun to read.

Nemo

gadget99

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2018, 12:30:05 PM »
Yeah the Sun is very low on credibility over here in the UK.

Sensationalist hack stuff.

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2018, 03:03:28 PM »
In the US all they would need to do is wait till closing time at the local bar and they will find plenty of willing donors  :cheers:
.:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.
[IMG]http://vpnavy01.c

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2018, 12:03:39 AM »
Grizz, we need to figure out a way get this going and paid in grizcoin.

Nemo

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2018, 05:47:27 PM »
Grizz, we need to figure out a way get this going and paid in grizcoin.

Nemo

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
.:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.
[IMG]http://vpnavy01.c