Author Topic: Afghan civilian's opinion of 9/11  (Read 1289 times)

Offline NOLA556

• Hardcore Prepper
Afghan civilian's opinion of 9/11
« on: September 09, 2011, 12:36:35 PM »
woah... is all I can say. I never thought of asking regular, poor Afghans what they thought about 9/11 but the results are fascinating. It really makes you think.

Rome is burning, and Obama is playing the fiddle - GAP

southern patriot

Re: Afghan civilian's opinion of 9/11
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2011, 12:57:09 PM »
Wow,90% dont have a clue why we are there!
What's sad,is they dont even know we went to the moon.

GLOCK24/7

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2011, 04:57:51 PM »
Simply amazing!

Offline tominphx

• Senior Prepper
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2011, 05:22:50 PM »
Heck there are probably kids in the US who don't really know about it.

Remember, there are public schools teaching that 9/11 was an "accident", or that it was "misguided individuals".
It's better to have it and not need it ...

Offline WhiskeyJack

• Committed prepper
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2011, 05:32:41 PM »
Thank you Nola. Its always good to have perspective. Very good post. Just knowing that these people dont even know why america showed up and started fucking around in their lives gives me pause to reflect upon what the future holds for the future. I just hope we havnt created more enemies than we have killed.
And how many of those enemy dead even knew why we came to their homes to wage war? Would they have taken up arms against us or would they have understood our rage and pointed to the shady fucks?
Good whiskey, makes Jack Rabbit smack da bear.

Offline NOLA556

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2011, 05:42:52 PM »
Thank you Nola. Its always good to have perspective. Very good post. Just knowing that these people dont even know why america showed up and started fucking around in their lives gives me pause to reflect upon what the future holds for the future. I just hope we havnt created more enemies than we have killed.
And how many of those enemy dead even knew why we came to their homes to wage war? Would they have taken up arms against us or would they have understood our rage and pointed to the shady fucks?

right right. I just like to put myself in other people's shoes. i mean really, think about it for a minute. let's say some Chinese buildings fall at the hands of some terrorists (or false flag, but that's up for debate) and all the sudden we have a Chinese occupation of the U.S.
they're raiding homes, killing civilians, unmanned drones dropping bombs on neighborhoods, killing women, children, setting up checkpoints, searching you every time you leave your house, "detaining" you if they think you're "suspicious"..... wouldn't YOU pick up the first AK you saw laying around and start exploding Chinese skulls? FUCK YEA you would!

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2011, 05:54:44 PM »

right right. I just like to put myself in other people's shoes. i mean really, think about it for a minute. let's say some Chinese buildings fall at the hands of some terrorists (or false flag, but that's up for debate) and all the sudden we have a Chinese occupation of the U.S.
they're raiding homes, killing civilians, unmanned drones dropping bombs on neighborhoods, killing women, children, setting up checkpoints, searching you every time you leave your house, "detaining" you if they think you're "suspicious"..... wouldn't YOU pick up the first AK you saw laying around and start exploding Chinese skulls? FUCK YEA you would!

Ron Paul used that exact example as an argument against the wars.  And I agree.
"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!

Offline themighty9mm

• Novice Prepper
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2011, 12:37:57 AM »
Interesting stuff, not sure its a suprise though.I cant imagine they have the same access to info as more modern countries
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 12:40:32 AM by themighty9mm »

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2011, 02:06:01 AM »
Great post!  I agree, it is fascinating.  Also, I completely agree.  If China invaded the US, because of some false flag operation that they did on themselves in order to force the invasion, we'd be fighting and killing Chinese just the same.

One man's terrorist, is another man's freedom fighter. 

Offline sledge

• Community Moderator
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2011, 02:26:10 AM »
This is really something.  All the years we've been there.  All the money we've spent.  All the lives we've lost and all the live we've taken.  No one in charge ever thought to tell them why we sent the military in?

You can bet the Taliban has been telling them their version.  American Infidel Crusader Invaders.

Just another example of how Government fails to handle things the way you would think they would.  It's probably more profitable to the military industrial complex to keep the natives stirred up.  A Lords of War kind of thing.

In the pursuit of liberty, many will fall. In the pursuit of fascism, many will be against the wall..........   Courtesy of Xydaco

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2011, 12:10:07 PM »
Classic!

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline rah45

• Community Moderator
  • Live Free, or Die.
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2011, 12:35:44 PM »
Wow. That's sad and makes you realize how pointless a lot of this war has been, but I'm not surprised at their ignorance. Why sit down and have a decent conversation with the natives when you can hold them at gunpoint and order them around? Doesn't matter if they don't like it...you always have the power to blow them away.

[img]http://bestsmileys.com/ar

This is America. Anyone who doesn't think this has become an empire, has never truly understood the meaning of the term. Ask the Native Americans, the Iraqis, the Afghans, the Filipinos of the early and middle 20th century, the Panamanians during and after the building of the Panama Canal, the Vietnamese, etc. Manifest Destiny, economic improvement, spreading and/or preserving "democracy"...all official propaganda to justify the invasion of other countries and attempts to Americanize their cultures...usually with less than stellar results.

Offline LUVRoffreedom76

• Prepper Apprentice
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2011, 04:51:08 PM »
They don't know why we are there yet we are losing a war to them... a waste of life is what it is.

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2011, 04:55:12 PM »
They don't know why we are there yet we are losing a war to them... a waste of life is what it is.

Great to see you posting here man!   [URL=http://www.smileyvault.co

Offline NOLA556

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2011, 05:29:17 PM »

[URL=http://www.smileyvault.co