Author Topic: TRUMP, Not Guilty!  (Read 1938 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
TRUMP, Not Guilty!
« on: May 27, 2024, 10:04:05 AM »
Just thinking ahead, MrsMac calls it "future tripping". I was wondering what the reaction will be by the general populous if Trump is found guilty, not, guilty, or a hung jury, on the most recent NYC trial.

Guilty
Maybe the elites within the GOP party will move to not recognize the will of the people who nominated Trump.

Not Guilty
Will this be the "George Floyd" moment where the Marxists are released to "peacefully protest" in the streets.

Hung Jury
Since there is no winner or looser, the big bang fizzles.

Just thinking out-loud here. It is worth a discussion so we have things ready within our own sphere of influence.

:popcorn:
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
  • Hunter, grower, brewer, distiller.
Re: TRUMP, Not Guilty!
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2024, 01:24:15 PM »
With the ship's powder magazine a total mess, the curtains dry and shredded, it hardly matters where the spark comes from.   And lots and lots of the mutinous ship's crew can hardly wait, flint and steel in hand.
Funny how those who are so filled with hatred and desire mayhem, fail to see how miserable it will make _their own_ lives too, not just their "enemies".
I've been hearing predictions from various folk and the latest they see stability lasting is 2029.   Most reckon it's this year or next.   And then.   Our preps will be tested.

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2024, 04:30:47 PM »
No matter what happens it will be a shitshow
.:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.
[IMG]http://vpnavy01.c

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2024, 10:19:48 PM »
Guilty, I submit his reelection is nearly guaranteed.

Hung Jury (most likely) see above but add that most of the democrat party is effectively freaking out and completely screaming about how the justice system failed again.

Not Guilty, the democrat party is now the defunct party.  Absolutely no credibility.

Nemo
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2024, 11:52:26 AM »

Hung Jury (most likely) see above but add that most of the democrat party is effectively freaking out and completely screaming about how the justice system failed again.

Not Guilty, the democrat party is now the defunct party.  Absolutely no credibility.

Nemo

I just heard that the judge has the authority to dismiss the jury's opinion and make a ruling on his own. That would be a shitshow like we have never seen in this Country before

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2024, 12:10:29 PM »
BINGO Grizz. I think that is what is going to happen.

The White House has stated that there will be an address to the nation from Biden when the verdict is read.

What will people do? Absolutely nothing.

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2024, 02:32:48 PM »
Grizz: The Judge can only set aside the jury's verdict if they say he's guilty. The judge has the authority to say that he believes the jury didn't understand the law. Then the Judge can declare him innocent, but he can't declare him guilty. Years ago, when I learned that, I thought it was odd that he could set aside the jury's verdict but then when I found out that he could only declare the defendant innocent, it started to make some sense. I think it is something based on Thomas Jefferson's statement, "It is better to let the guilty go free than to convict an innocent man." Considering the corrupt Judge and the Prosecutor are against Trump, I don't see the verdict being set aside.

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2024, 01:14:39 PM »
Grizz: The Judge can only set aside the jury's verdict if they say he's guilty. The judge has the authority to say that he believes the jury didn't understand the law. Then the Judge can declare him innocent, but he can't declare him guilty. Years ago, when I learned that, I thought it was odd that he could set aside the jury's verdict but then when I found out that he could only declare the defendant innocent, it started to make some sense. I think it is something based on Thomas Jefferson's statement, "It is better to let the guilty go free than to convict an innocent man." Considering the corrupt Judge and the Prosecutor are against Trump, I don't see the verdict being set aside.

Good info, thanks

But the punishment is totally up to the judge, how will that pan out??

Biden already has a speech prepared, why???

bobby d embarrassed himself yesterday, why?

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2024, 04:53:38 PM »

Biden already has a speech prepared, why???

If it were federal charges I would say Biden would be announcing he was willing to Pardon Trump and claim to want to take him on in an election, claiming to let the people decide.  That would let everyone else remind the world Trump was a convicted felon and Biden was the only reasonable choice for prez.   But it being a state charge he cannot do that.

So, my thinking is he will just scream about how bad Trump is and he should not be in the race as a convicted felon.

Or Biden will realize nothing he says will make him a reasonable candidate.  Then note some prior undisclosed health issues and withdraw from the race letting Harris take the lead on it.

No matter what it is, I submit it will do no harm to Trump's chances and only damage Joe.

Nemo

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2024, 06:05:35 PM »
...and now Trump is a convicted felon.
    Apre moi, le deluge,,,
        Today is a good day to thank oneself for "prepping".    The chasms between American factions widen ever further.

"Outwit. Outplay. Outlast"  - be that _survivor_   (who in surviving, wins.  And gets to "write the history")

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2024, 06:36:36 PM »
The judge hands down sentencing on July 11th. Could be up to 4 years plus $5k per offense.

The US is now officially a 3rd would country shithole run ruled by some unknown forces in the deepstate.

I've never been this scared in my life!!

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2024, 09:01:16 PM »
Well, those idiots in NY have just guaranteed Trump to win the election. The whole country minus a few idiots knows that this was "Political Lawfare". Now, I hope this doesn't start a Civil War. :hiding: Did you know that you can run for President even if you are in Prison. Yep, one guy actually did it. OK, he didn't win but he actually ran for President while he was in prison. :facepalm: Damn! I'm sure glad I started prepping the day that OBAMA got elected. I knew then that was the end of our country.

Offline Jackalope

• Administrator
  • Free Citizen
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2024, 11:07:25 PM »
   Welcome to another banana republic.  It's really sad how much this country has declined during the 21st century.  So, when does the boogaloo start?

Offline Sir John Honeybucket

• Committed prepper
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2024, 01:52:05 AM »
A Communist show trial.  Predictable.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2024, 02:41:29 AM by Sir John Honeybucket »
Defender of the Garden
                &
Tapper of Morse Code

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2024, 01:55:42 AM »
I just saw a news report that immediately after the guilty verdict, so many people went to the TRUMP DONATION website to donate, that the website crashed. For years, I said that the public are idiots but now I see that they aren't. They're just uninformed. Today, the people of the US were hit directly in the face with a total abomination, and they're pissed off. I was pretty sure that a guilty verdict would backfire, and it looks like it did.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2024, 09:11:42 AM »
I was making dinner while listening to NewsMax when the verdict "GUILTY" came across the screen. I was disappointed but not upset. On the other hand, MrsMac was verbally upset and let the TV know. I was optimistic that justice would be done but yet again, the elites won another battle.

Once MrsMac calmed down a bit, I offed this, "God works in mysterious ways" to her. I offer this to all the readers here on UP.

So, what are you going to do now?

"MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN"

« Last Edit: May 31, 2024, 09:17:11 AM by JohnyMac »

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2024, 07:14:02 PM »
"So, what are you going to do now?"
   Start thinking about how to increase caloric/nutritional stockpiling (without breaking the bank to help carry those who were too busy to let any worries intrude on their normalcy bias.
Why?    Because we WILL need communities.   

Then the LORD said to Cain, ?Where is your brother Abel?? ?I don't know,? he replied. ?Am I my brother's keeper?? ? Genesis 4:9

Like it or not, convenience aside, the answer is...

Even if some animals are more equal than others.   Failure guaranteed, if all we do is "shed weakest links".   Or are envious of.

But when sharing out the means of survival... an old fairy tale/poem:
Henny Penny
Henny Penny planted seeds but no one would assist

They said it is a good idea so Henny did persist

The seeds they grew to wheat and trees, rye and barley too.

Henny Penny planted these and ate the berries blue

The others smelled the cooking bread and gathered round in lust

Give us some you selfish hen the farmer gives us dust

I only have enough to feed the ones that I can trust

I made enough for all that helped to harvest sow and crush

You saw me plant and carry water, working in the hot

You could have helped, we would have enough for all but now we?ve not

Myself I need the energy to plant a row of seeds

Here have some crumbs. It?s all you get. What lazy people need.

Henny built a humble home for all her family

Her door was always open to visitors for feeds

The selfish ones watched from afar with envy lust and pride

Coveting the simple things like Henny?s hot fruit pies

Henny would be nice to you when you?re not a selfish jerk

Hot fruit pies and fresh baked bread for those that do the work

A rattle snake came along and offered her some money

She laughed said to go away. I can?t eat that it?s funny

You want a piece of glory of God?s delicious bread

Now you offer gold and coins when I wanted help instead

You can use the money to buy some new fruit trees

Or you could help and climb that one and pick the seeds for free

The Earth provides us everything in abundance and in joy

The fruits of all my labour are for my children to enjoy

Offline Sir John Honeybucket

• Committed prepper
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2024, 08:33:57 PM »
"The selfish ones watched from afar with envy lust and pride"
Til' Henny opened fire and all those looters died. 

The End

« Last Edit: May 31, 2024, 08:42:54 PM by Sir John Honeybucket »
Defender of the Garden
                &
Tapper of Morse Code

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2024, 09:26:40 PM »
"The selfish ones watched from afar with envy lust and pride"
Til' Henny opened fire and all those looters died. 

The End

:pirateThumbUp:

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2024, 04:11:55 AM »
What's my next move? I've loaded up on all sorts of things. Now, I'm doubling down and getting ready to really load up on more non-perishables to eat. I've always felt that I'm a generous person that is willing to help those who need it. However, those who destroyed my country will have to sit and watch and suffer and if they want SYMPATHY they'll only find it in the dictionary somewhere between shit and syphilis. I'm slow to anger but now they've got me pissed. If Trump wins on his appeal, he should go after the Prosecutor for, "Malicious Prosecution". The most distressing thing about Lawyers is they rarely have a backup plan and won't have a backup plan when things don't go right. I haven't delivered the radio to my newest member of my MAG but when I do, it will be time for me to tell every MAG member to turn those radios on and monitor 24 hours a day. I'm watching the cities to see what happens there because the rural areas will have a bit more time to put their action plans into motion. Woe be to those from the city who come out to the country to take what we have. Recently, I've decided to have my large SUV fixed up and ready if needed. Hell, I even spent money on replacing the broken AC Compressor. I've just gotten my Acura back from the shop and topped off all the small things that needed to be done to bring it back like new. When things go bad, getting car repairs done could be a problem. Not that the mechanics can't do the work. It'll be more like they can't get parts. If things get bad enough, I might be forced to climb my antenna tower to install my 5 element 220 beam and also move my 40 meter Hamstick up at least 10 feet higher. Right now its only about 12 feet up the tower.

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2024, 09:01:49 AM »
"If things get bad enough, I might be forced to climb my antenna tower to install my 5 element 220 beam and also move my 40 meter Hamstick up at least 10 feet higher. Right now its only about 12 feet up the tower." -pk

In a country (and economy) with so many street corners occupied by cardboard "Will work for food" sign carriers, you'd think getting some young buck to climb our towers would be a slam dunk,    Back in the 30's I reckon it would have been.
 Maybe this time, it really is "different".

Anything helps.
God Bless

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2024, 02:30:34 PM »
Some news stations have been "worried" about crazy MAGA people getting violent over the decision, they seem to be prepping for something. My biggest fear (one of many  :tinfoil:) is an insurgent like the ones from jan 6th, starting something and blaming the MAGA people and then martial law...

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2024, 03:11:35 PM »

Nemo

I just heard that the judge has the authority to dismiss the jury's opinion and make a ruling on his own. That would be a shitshow like we have never seen in this Country before

Generally the judge can do that, but only if it is what's called a directed verdict.  That is basically when the evidence is so thin that no reasonable person could convict based on the evidence.  The judge basically directs the jury to return a not guilty verdict.

Nemo

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2024, 06:28:16 AM »
All good comments and thanks for the poem Felix.  :thumbsUp:

I am as frustrated as the next. Just keep putting one step ahead of the other when it comes to preps.  :cheers:

Offline Trail Ninja

• Novice Prepper
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2024, 03:47:40 PM »

"I am as frustrated as the next. Just keep putting one step ahead of the other when it comes to preps."

👍