Author Topic: 15,000 National Guard To Be In Washington DC Staring January 16th  (Read 302 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
15,000 National Guard To Be In Washington DC Staring January 16th

I just learned that seven states will be sending National Guard troops to Washington D.C. to arrive no later than January 16, 2021. They will be there through the inauguration January 20th. I do not remember any inauguration where this has happened before, do you?

What are the elites expecting?

Some speculate that the troops are there to maintain and encourage peace. Some think they are there to protect the peace while members of the GOP and others are arrested by the newly sworn in Biden.

Add to that little bit of news, the FBI just reported that starting January 16, 2021, armed protests are going to happen in the capitals of all 50-states. Case in point, Gov. Inslee (D-Washington State) has just called up 750 National Guard in preparation of the armed protest.

Here comes the optics for the next gun control debate mandate. If shooting does happen, the anti gun rhetoric will start up ASAP. Heck, the propaganda is probably already written. 

Thoughts?

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Jackalope

• Administrator
  • Free Citizen
Re: 15,000 National Guard To Be In Washington DC Staring January 16th
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2021, 11:55:35 PM »
   Can't think of another inauguration that was so heavily guarded.  Looks like some people are nervous.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Re: 15,000 National Guard To Be In Washington DC Staring January 16th
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2021, 10:15:42 AM »
I think the elites want a fight. What a great way to start the 2nd Amendment argument again. Say good-by to your 'black ugly rifles'.
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.