Author Topic: "GOV. OF THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, FOR THE PEOPLE" No More?  (Read 124 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
"GOV. OF THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, FOR THE PEOPLE" No More?
« on: November 22, 2023, 10:47:32 AM »
"GOVERMENT OF THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, FOR THE PEOPLE" - Abraham Lincoln

This is an interesting report concerning Air Marshals following ANYBODY who flew into the D.C. area January 4,5,6,7 still today. Didn't matter if it was for a job interview, funeral, family gathering, etc. not necessarily to attend Trumps speech on January 6, 2020.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWzuZuQ3d7g

This YT video can be listened to as you go about your prep Thanksgiving chores. No need to watch.

Thoughts?
« Last Edit: November 22, 2023, 10:50:38 AM by JohnyMac »
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
  • Hunter, grower, brewer, distiller.
Re: "GOV. OF THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, FOR THE PEOPLE" No More?
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2023, 04:56:16 AM »
The America we grew up in has all but been submerged by the (apparently) inexorable cycles of history.
But unlike the inhabitants of Atlantis, some of us stay above the flood on our own, self-constructed, self-maintained, self-defended island redoubts.
Name it.  Cultural, economic, spiritual, physically... our compound's shorelines are surrounded by decay and rot.
So be it.   But be of good cheer - for not having become lost like so many others, we enjoy a surety and serenity, now self denied by so many around us.
My family (by marriage, now divorced) will gather in a turkey-saturated, normalcy biased, bubble of willful ignorance of what is to befall.
I, OTOH, will dine on roasted pheasant (raised and used for dog training) with trimmings (aside from cranberries and olives) grown/gathered locally.   The gravy roux prepared with rendered bear fat of an animal one of my dogs tracked after a friend had wounded it.
The Air Marshalls who participate in these travesties are probably no better, no worse on average, than any other apparatchik of tyrants who preceded.   Nor will their fate (and ours) differ much either.
And so...
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!    To all who remember, honor and practice our good traditions!
(It will snow here tomorrow - the woodshed is stocked - life is good - in all of its seasons)

Offline RB in GA

• Committed prepper
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2023, 05:17:38 AM »
I think that "government of the people, by the people and for the people" has been dead for the last 162 years.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2023, 10:22:29 AM »
Great writings Felix and I will raise a glass of wine to your Thxgiving feast.

RB, 162 years is a long time however, I will agree at least from post WW II. Here's my thought...

After a large event that pulls all of humanity in working towards a central goal, that feeling or helpfulness is lost. It fades away like the fog in the early morning. Then people become complacent and the politicians come into play.

At first the Politicians come to the party with good intentions. Then for what ever reason, power, money, debauchery, etc. they change. Then the cycle begins yet again. Nastiness, teamwork ala working for the common good, prosperity, then the corrupt. Kind-a like the four seasons.  ;)

We are now in the corrupt phase of the circle of life for nations.

Some good stuff gentlemen.  :cheers:
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2023, 01:02:57 PM »
Great writings Felix and I will raise a glass of wine to your Thxgiving feast.

RB, 162 years is a long time however, I will agree at least from post WW II. Here's my thought...

After a large event that pulls all of humanity in working towards a central goal, that feeling or helpfulness is lost. It fades away like the fog in the early morning. Then people become complacent and the politicians come into play.

At first the Politicians come to the party with good intentions. Then for what ever reason, power, money, debauchery, etc. they change. Then the cycle begins yet again. Nastiness, teamwork ala working for the common good, prosperity, then the corrupt. Kind-a like the four seasons.  ;)

We are now in the corrupt phase of the circle of life for nations.

Some good stuff gentlemen.  :cheers:

Full circle would be the great reset, which I believe we are in now
.:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.
[IMG]http://vpnavy01.c