General Category > Gear Review

The Emergency Bra

(1/3) > >>

kindredspirit:
Okay guys... you have to buy one of these for your wife!!  Ordered mine today!  http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/09/23/emergency-remove-bra/

About The Emergency Bra  http://ebbra.bigcartel.com/

The Emergency Bra's primary function is that of a conventional bra. In case of emergency, it can be quickly and easily converted into two face masks without removing any clothes. In case of emergency, where no specialized respiratory devices are available, it can decrease the inhalation of harmful airborne particles. Because the Emergency Bra masks can be securely fixed to the head, it frees a survivor?s hands to keep balance while running and removing objects on the way out of danger. In certain situations, by providing the wearer with a sense of security and protection, the Emergency Bra can reduce the chance of panic attack.

FAQ

What are the benefits of wearing the Emergency Bra?
The Emergency Bra is like any other conventional bra in terms of its main function of supporting the breasts, as well as in its aesthetics, sizes, colors, and styles. In addition, the EBbra can be converted into two masks which can be beneficial in emergency situations where specialized protective devices are not available to the public.

Is the EBbra practical for everyday use?

The additional safety function of the EBbra does not interfere with its everyday practicality and durability. Same care instructions apply as to any conventional bra.

thatGuy:
I bet the Emergency Bra works way better than my Underwear Mask. Lets just hope that I got a clean pair on when the poo hits the HVAC unit.  :o

southern patriot:
 :o

kindredspirit:
Hey TG.... one cup is for your woman and one for you..... see you already have her carrying part of your equipment!  If you ask me, its ingenious!!

southern patriot:
The only problem with the emergency bra that i see is,rule # 7 in the post shtf handbook states that for health,safety and tactical reasons,all women must go topless!
It is for safety of course ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version