Author Topic: Interesting New Stuff From SHOT Show  (Read 1174 times)

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
Interesting New Stuff From SHOT Show
« on: January 25, 2019, 07:20:02 PM »
and some looks really interesting.  Too much to copy it all over so you gotta go there.

Nemo

https://www.foxnews.com/tech/shot-show-2019-these-are-the-hottest-new-big-guns
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline CJS06

• Committed prepper
Re: Interesting New Stuff From SHOT Show
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2019, 11:47:34 PM »
Fox news really might have been better off actually talking to people at SHOT or walking around rather than just reporting the press releases from the "major" manufacturers.  Other than the Daniel Defense bolt gun, the rest were just lost in the noise.

Sorry if I seem cranky, I cant stand the awful reporting from MSM about just about anything firearm related. They are supposed to be journalists not just regurgitating the press releases from a bunch of manufacturers.

Chris

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2019, 09:00:18 AM »
At least they reported that it occurred.  I don't think any other large news organization even acknowledged it happened.

Nemo

If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline patriotman

• Committed prepper
  • Find me on Freezoxee - patriotman
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2019, 09:23:38 PM »
At least they reported that it occurred.  I don't think any other large news organization even acknowledged it happened.

Nemo

SHOT Show? Isn't that where right wing extremists get their 30 clip magazine ghost guns through the gun show loophole?
Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.

Psalm 144:1-2