Author Topic: Full Retard Thread.  (Read 2211 times)

Offline Kobalt

• Committed prepper
Full Retard Thread.
« on: March 09, 2012, 11:27:09 PM »
I thought having a section full of retarded "Loadouts" Would be interesting. This will probably be full of condor shit. Basically Don't look like this.
Fan out your shots. We want everyone to get some.

Offline sledge

• Community Moderator
Re: Full Retard Thread.
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2012, 12:29:06 AM »
He's good to go.  He's wearing camo so he's invisible and won't even be noticed.   :) 

It does seem like someone would have told him somewhere along the way to lean into an AK.

In the pursuit of liberty, many will fall. In the pursuit of fascism, many will be against the wall..........   Courtesy of Xydaco

Offline madmitch

• Novice Prepper
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2012, 12:36:54 AM »
kinda looks like larry the cable guy  [img]http://www.arrse.co.uk/at
this will remain the land of the free as long as it is the home of the brave.

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2012, 11:25:01 AM »
Ohh man, I've got to find that video of that soldier going full retard with all his military gear strapped on him.  I believe he was a medic.  Hilarious.

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2012, 11:53:29 AM »
Ohh man, I've got to find that video of that soldier going full retard with all his military gear strapped on him.  I believe he was a medic.  Hilarious.

This is who they let in the US Army

This guy?
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2012, 12:01:32 PM »
No, its a medic, with all his gear on, that the military has given him, and his buddys shout out commands, as he's under fire, and see that he can't get to half of the shit that he needs without standing up and opening himself up to fire, and they're yelling at him, "Get down, at least get a knee, ok your buddy just got hit, grab this."  The guy was so loaded down with shit he couldn't even function in a combat scenario. 

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2012, 12:02:45 PM »
Ohh Shit I somehow found it!  NSFW!  Cussing is pretty loud!

Field eXpedients: WHAT WRONG LOOKS LIKE

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2012, 12:14:06 PM »
I don't like this vid that much...

Mainly because I've been in a few situations where certain NCO's like to call it " training "
but in all reality its not,  if there is anyone in actual command of this troop ( line leader position ) they should get their ass chewed for hazing.
Crow & I have both been witness to say that they releave people from command for shit like this. Not just young bucks either. People with status E-8 type people.

If its just a bunch of privates fucking around that's completely different, but the first line leader & anyone above that should not be present for this.
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2012, 12:19:19 PM »

Mainly because I've been in a few situations where certain NCO's like to call it " training "
but in all reality its not,  if there is anyone in actual command of this troop ( line leader position ) they should get their ass chewed for hazing.
Crow & I have both been witness to say that they releave people from command for shit like this. Not just young bucks either. People with status E-8 type people.

If its just a bunch of privates fucking around that's completely different, but the first line leader & anyone above that should not be present for this.

Respect!   [URL=http://www.smileyvault.co

Offline sledge

• Community Moderator
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2012, 01:32:03 PM »

I agree.  Due to the fact that they're shooting a video in the barracks tells you that it was hazing and not training.  Looking past that, WTF.  That shit isn't going to do at all.  What happened to the one hand quick releases they used to put on the medic bags?  All the system he has is going to do is get him shot too.  Then another guy is going to cut the straps to the bag to get it off of him for use.

hjmoosejaw didn't you say you were a Navy Corpsman?  What do you think of the system they have now?

« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 01:40:03 PM by sledge »

In the pursuit of liberty, many will fall. In the pursuit of fascism, many will be against the wall..........   Courtesy of Xydaco

Colombo

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2012, 01:46:43 PM »
Air, ground or water, Speed is life.

46 years of self abuse and I'm still gonna be faster?
What the hell good is all that armor when it's gonna be sucking up every piece of copper jacketed lead in 300 yards?

The gear soldiers carry

The shades look cool though...
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 01:49:10 PM by Colombo »

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2012, 04:26:43 PM »
You know what gives it away as hazing is the " ooop you dropped something " & the other fucker. " doc, were just trying to help you out. "

Those fuckers have to justify it between themselves.

Those dudes right there & the many many many that are in the beloved armed forced are the reason I'm getting out. I mean I can be the ass end of a joke every once and a while, but piss on my intelligence for your amusement and you ruin what could have been a could thing.

And trust me I am the type of godless person that can effectively hold a grudge & shoot, move, communicate.
and take that last sentence how you want it, but be sure to carry it all the way to the bank.

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2012, 10:08:13 AM »
All that shit and still two of the most important and biggest arteries are exposed.

Just saying...  [img]http://www.arrse.co.uk/at
"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!

Offline Treaded

• Prepper
    • The Lizard Farmer's Blog
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2012, 06:26:47 PM »
I'm going to necro this thread a bit.  Yeah that kid has too much crap that unca sugar has given him to drag around BUT - he's got his shit put together jacked up.  Half that crap will get reditsro'd among the platoon if they have any brains at all.   And if you think that's hazing... shit seriously guys.   

And I was one of those "People with status E-8 type people. " -.  If ya can't handle the DZ GTFO.  But word to the wise - the hazing is a helluva lot worse in the contracting field. 

cornkiller1

« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2012, 07:02:02 PM »
I'm going to necro this thread a bit.  Yeah that kid has too much crap that unca sugar has given him to drag around BUT - he's got his shit put together jacked up.  Half that crap will get reditsro'd among the platoon if they have any brains at all.   And if you think that's hazing... shit seriously guys.   

And I was one of those "People with status E-8 type people. " -.  If ya can't handle the DZ GTFO.  But word to the wise - the hazing is a helluva lot worse in the contracting field.

[URL=http://www.smileyvault.co

My nco made me eat salt off the ground..

Offline Treaded

• Prepper
    • The Lizard Farmer's Blog
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2012, 08:05:11 PM »

LOL - try standing butt naked in a mop bucket full of icewater in a room with a strobelight cranking while screaming "Rendezvous with Destiny" at the top of your lungs with a buncha PFCs and SPCs screaming in your face.  Good times there
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 10:56:44 PM by Treaded »

hjmoosejaw

« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2012, 09:59:02 PM »

I agree.  Due to the fact that they're shooting a video in the barracks tells you that it was hazing and not training.  Looking past that, WTF.  That shit isn't going to do at all.  What happened to the one hand quick releases they used to put on the medic bags?  All the system he has is going to do is get him shot too.  Then another guy is going to cut the straps to the bag to get it off of him for use.

hjmoosejaw didn't you say you were a Navy Corpsman?  What do you think of the system they have now?

I don't know sledge. I never had the opportunity to be around gear like that. I was in between 78 and 82. (peace time) First, I was stationed at the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda , Md. for my first couple of years. I worked on an Internal Medicine ward. A glorified bed pan jockey. Then, I spent the next couple of years in the Medical Dept. of the USS Forrestal. ( an aircraft carrier ) where I examined patients, prescribed medications, and sutured people up. Stuff like that. So I never got to play with any of the cooler stuff like the field gear and such. Wish I could help ya out.

cornkiller1

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2012, 11:07:00 PM »

LOL - try standing butt naked in a mop bucket full of icewater in a room with a strobelight cranking while screaming "Rendezvous with Destiny" at the top of your lungs with a buncha PFCs and SPCs screaming in your face.  Good times there

sounds like a friday night in the bay.