Author Topic: Blackhawk Customer Service - A+  (Read 1382 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Blackhawk Customer Service - A+
« on: May 07, 2014, 06:42:34 PM »
I have to give a shout-out about Blackhawks’s customer service as it was A+ with an issue I recently had.

I purchased a Serpa II Tactical with thigh paddle for my secondary. Well I used it for a year and to be quite frank I hated the thigh carried rig.

The holster kept getting in the way. In the way of my AR when carried on my back muzzle down. It got in the way going through heavy brush. It was located no where near where my EDC was carried on my belt. So I wanted to try the holster, which I liked, on my battle belt.

I sent an email to Blackhawk customer service outlining my thoughts and needs. To my email a young man contacted me and described a solution to my problem -FREE!

He told me that he totally understood my need and offered to send me an accessory to make the Serpa II holster belt mounted.

I just received the accessory and it met my need 100%!

Thank you Blackhawk! I will deal with you folks again and pass on the great experience I had.
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline rah45

• Community Moderator
  • Live Free, or Die.
Re: Blackhawk Customer Service - A+
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2014, 11:35:13 AM »
Pretty cool. Pics? I'm interested in your setup. Is it one that has the holster on your belt, but lowered? Kind of like a mix between belt holster and thigh holster?

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2014, 09:15:31 PM »
Here are some pics.

I tried the Tacticool thigh holster for a year and just don't like it. I am good to go now...
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline rah45

• Community Moderator
  • Live Free, or Die.
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2014, 09:20:54 PM »
I think I like it. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

brat

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2014, 10:01:54 PM »
I dunno, I couldn't really tell from the photo if that was Kalin Maya, Vervain Palmira or West Hampton Jacobean tapestry on the couch.  Anyway, that holster set up on top looks pretty dam cool.  :thumbsup:

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2014, 09:16:40 AM »
 :lmfao: Brat!

Damn man...We now have to share a beer!  ;)

Yeah our couch and arm chair (s) are pretty bad. MrsMac and I call them "throw back furniture." They use to belong to her folks. We took the pieces out of storage when we lost all of our furniture to Hurricane Sandy in '12.  :(

The pattern is God offal  but heck it was free  :thumbsUp: