Author Topic: Belt Attachment Hidey Holster  (Read 1043 times)

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
Belt Attachment Hidey Holster
« on: July 26, 2018, 11:01:36 PM »
What is the best way to make this Maxpedition capable of belt attachment for everyday deep cover sidearm carry.  It will fit my deep cover firearm a 3.5" barrel 1911.

And with cost being a factor thoughts on both please. I have $20 in gift credit at amazon.  Is the Max that much better or the Lirisy a quality product?

Keep in mind first question above.

Nemo

https://www.amazon.com/Maxpedition-Gear-Beefy-Pocket-Organizer/dp/B00J27DXK6

https://www.amazon.com/LIRISY-Concealed-Holster-Tactical-Subcompact/dp/B078HLLPDJ
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline Jackalope

• Administrator
  • Free Citizen
Re: Belt Attachment Hidey Holster
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2018, 05:47:16 AM »
    After reading the reviews on Amazon, I wouldn't even consider the Lirisy product, it looks cheap and ineffective.  Having said that, I  wouldn't consider the Maxpedition as a holster either.  I have one of the Maxpedition organizers and it's a quality product.  However, I use it as it was originally intended, and it has traveled literally around the world with me.  I think it would take too long to extract a firearm from the organizer in an emergency situation, and you would need to manipulate the zipper to access the gun..  I suggest looking at other concealed carry options, i.e. belly bands, ankle holsters, there are even undershirts with built in holsters.

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
Re: Belt Attachment Hidey Holster
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2018, 09:56:14 AM »
Any other thoughts?

Nemo
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.