Author Topic: Anyone with a MOLLE FLC willing to take a few pics for me?  (Read 1486 times)

Offline Currahee

• Senior Prepper
  • "Stands Alone"
Anyone with a MOLLE FLC willing to take a few pics for me?
« on: June 01, 2013, 03:28:41 PM »
I need someone that uses a MOLLE FLC (Fighting Load Carreir) to take a few pics for me, or let me use them if they already have pics.

I know TG has one.

What I need are some pics of it "in action" being use in conjunction with a pistol & rifle, with the pouches etc, maybe a "layout pic" as well.

It is for this web page where I discuss different options for setting up gearhttp://www.everycitizenasoldier.org/id46.html

If you have any more ideas of gear setups common in the "tactical prepper" mode that you could provide pics of that would be great as well
Every citizen should be a soldier.  This was the case for the Greeks and Romans ans must be that of every free state. - T Jefferson

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Re: Anyone with a MOLLE FLC willing to take a few pics for me?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2013, 06:38:15 PM »
I have three: Light, Medium, and Full retard.

My light consists (I call it the minute man set-up, grab it and run) of a Vietnam era web belt with Alice suspenders. On the belt starting at the left is a drop bag, 2- 30 rnd mag holder for my primary, 1, Vietnam era dual .45ACP mag holder, buckle, then a Blackhawk Sherpa drop leg holster for my 1911, then a IFAK and then a canteen. I want to add a M9 bayonet but haven't as yet. 

I use this 80% of the time. I love it as when there is an issue, I just grab it and run.

Then I have a Rhodesian rig that at the moment only has a 9 mag holder pouch on it for my primary. I use this about 15% on the time over the Minute man rig. I want to add a radio pouch and a few other accessories that I just haven't gotten around too.

Then I have a an Eagle plate carrier with cummerbund that has a 9 Mag holder pouch for my primary too. Like the Rhodesian I can wear this over my Minute man rig. To be honest with you I haven't played with this carrier much as I am waiting for plates for it. I am planning on buying some AR500 Plates for it from The Target Man.

I am in-between jobs and when I do get cash I buy crazy things like, carburetor rebuild kit for the tractor, or nine turkey poults, or a sickle bar mower to cut the wheat we planted, or odd lots of ammo for my primary and secondary.  :facepalm:
 If you want pics of my minute man rig let me know.   
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 07:20:39 PM by JohnyMac »
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Jeremy Knauff

• Prepper
    • How To Survive It
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2013, 02:54:39 PM »
I need someone that uses a MOLLE FLC (Fighting Load Carreir) to take a few pics for me, or let me use them if they already have pics.

I know TG has one.

What I need are some pics of it "in action" being use in conjunction with a pistol & rifle, with the pouches etc, maybe a "layout pic" as well.

It is for this web page where I discuss different options for setting up gearhttp://www.everycitizenasoldier.org/id46.html

If you have any more ideas of gear setups common in the "tactical prepper" mode that you could provide pics of that would be great as well

Did anyone send you any pics for this yet? I've got a shooting/training event this weekend with a bunch of guys where we will have the opportunity to take lots of pics.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 02:57:03 PM by Jeremy Knauff »

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2013, 03:16:49 PM »
I've got a pic of my shotgun rig I think
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline Currahee

• Senior Prepper
  • "Stands Alone"
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2013, 05:42:51 PM »
Thanks for the replies.  I actually got a firend that had something laying around to do some layout pics for me.

Uploaded several new pics to that page....

http://www.everycitizenasoldier.org/id46.html
Every citizen should be a soldier.  This was the case for the Greeks and Romans ans must be that of every free state. - T Jefferson