Author Topic: A Bargain On "SEAL SKINZ" (100% waterproof/breathable socks)  (Read 1055 times)

Offline special-k

• Peasant Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
A Bargain On "SEAL SKINZ" (100% waterproof/breathable socks)
« on: December 17, 2011, 09:59:20 PM »
Any of you who have ever priced Seal Skinz (100% waterproof/breathable socks) knows they ain't cheap, usually around $50-$60 per pair.  Right now "The Sportsmans Guide" has them for $14.97 per pair.  I bought a pair of these a few weeks ago and I will vouch that they are the real deal, 100% waterproof & breathable Seal Skinz.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/pair-of-new-british-military-sealskinz-gore-tex-socks-black.aspx?a=884838

If you order before midnight, tonight (12/17), SHIPPING IS FREE!!!  (Use coupon code: SH532)

But even if you miss the free shipping special, they're still a good deal at around 15 bucks, compared to around 55 bucks.

"It wouldn't do any good.  I've had the shit beat out of me a lot of times.  I just replenish with more shit."  - Billy McBride

Ghost

Re: A Bargain On "SEAL SKINZ" (100% waterproof/breathable socks)
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2011, 12:24:46 AM »
I had a pair of their gloves a few years ago, and I wasn't really impressed. Fuckers shredded to pieces in less than 3 weeks, and it wasn't even hard use.

Now, their socks (and products in general) could be a lot better. Never tried it since.