Author Topic: I suggest a Pay If Forward Category Here  (Read 2224 times)

Online Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
I suggest a Pay If Forward Category Here
« on: April 04, 2015, 01:05:01 PM »
and I shall make the first post in this category.  If there is one here I cannot find it.  Please move this there or that here.

I have 2 fly fishing rods with reels.  My Father In Law purchased them and tried to figure out fly fishing.  He passed away about a year ago and I have been trying to find someone who would be interested in them for good purpose.  You cannot beat your wife or kids with there but otherwise . . ..

One he bought through Sportsmans Guide for about $40 and the other he bought at a flea market.  Both are in 2 pieces, each piece about 4 feet long with reels.  Minimal line on them and they seem to have a fair amount of the heavy backing line.  Thats about all I know about them. Speak up and the mail shall bring them to you.

If you want them, say so, PM me an address and they shall head your way.  No return mail wanted or anticipated or interested in.

Just make it so as you review your pile of stuff that you have things you do not need, cannot sell or are otherwise difficult to deal with, it goes here first, on the "pay it forward" basis.

Thats the intent of a pay if forward category.  It does good things to your spiritual karma of a non-religious or religious (as you believe) basis.

Nemo
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Re: I suggest a Pay If Forward Category Here
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2015, 06:39:01 PM »
Great idea Nemo and thanks for starting this thread  :thumbsUp:
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Online Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2015, 08:25:57 PM »
So start one and make it so it stays in one place and move this there.  But PM everyone about it also or something.  I want to get rid of those poles and not trash them.

Nemo

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline PaPrepper

• Prepper Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2015, 05:19:07 AM »
I will make it official!! This site will now be known as  "Pay It Forward" . A place where you can come to pass on an item that had been given to you or a bit of "Knowledge " or " Wisdom" that had had been shared with you at one time. Hopefully we can make others smile and maybe even touch their heart.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2015, 09:59:12 AM »
Cool!  :thumbsUp:
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

gadget99

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2015, 11:02:06 AM »
Oh dear......

This is close to my heart.

Put up a Pay It Forward section in the forum and I am going to get in debt quick.

As I have said before. Being in the UK I have been coming across some serious deals on kit over here.

I went into the attic where I have been stocking away the kit I have bought....

Well let's just say that it is REALLY full.

I guess it is time to do an inventory. ;-)

May need to send some goodies back to the states to some of you all.

Online Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2015, 06:01:39 PM »
Lets say if you have good stuff to share gadget, you will be more than fairly compensated methinks.  Karma is a bitch and everyone here believes that I am sure.

Nemo

« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 06:15:00 PM by Nemo »