Author Topic: refrigeration?  (Read 2994 times)

Offline gapatriot

• Committed prepper
    • Homefront defense
Re: refrigeration?
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2016, 01:02:48 PM »
The only time I see them I don't have my rifle, the main lodge is right on the property line, but I think 9 lbs. Of tannerite will take care of it nicely. The smaller lodges I took out by hand this summer. I just got off the bobcat if you have ever got one stuck you know how my morning has gone.

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2016, 12:03:52 AM »
Check the Ga game laws.  This might be in season on them and they can bring a couple bucks.  If you like I can put you in touch with someone who specailizes in animal (of any type) removal who should be able to get then for you no problem.

Or like JM suggests, centerfire 22.

Nemo
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2016, 09:02:49 AM »
or Nemo a 22 magnum.  ;)
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline gapatriot

• Committed prepper
    • Homefront defense
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2016, 09:08:09 AM »
I just need to spend more time on the land, the holidays set me back some. Since they are neusance animals on farm land I don't have to worry about any seasons. Coyotes are another problem I'm going to have to be dealing with as well as poachers deer hunting. I'm beginning to think this whole 40 acres and a mule thing ain't all its cracked up to be. :lmfao:

Offline Kbop

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2016, 12:05:22 PM »
GAPatriot, Nothing worthwhile is ever easy...  Just ask my wife :)

I feel you.  working on farms as a kid and as a construction electrician, sold me on the value of an education.

maybe you can set up a playdate between the coyotes and the beavers.

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2016, 03:43:15 PM »
Have a 30 amp electrical plug and water hose hookup outside?  I would be happy to bring my camper down for a week or more and work on the yotes.  You don't have to feed me and I won't charge except for the water and electricity.

I will even throw a haybale to the mule if you want.  Won't bring it but will take it from the barn for him.

Nemo
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.