General Category > D.I.Y.

Making a house out of a container

<< < (2/19) > >>

APX808:
The Argentinian guy says he looked for one at our local EBay, but then finished up buying one that was laying around in his city.
If you have a port area nearby you could go there to investigate.

JohnyMac:
Yes Crudos you are correct however they want all types of info before they will give you a price. I just want a general price by size to see what I am getting into. I did give info to one company and a used car salesman called me again and again and would never give me a price range.  :facepalm:

sledge:

--- Quote from: JohnyMac on September 27, 2013, 09:55:54 AM ---I have been looking for a container and as of this writing I have not been successful. I have googled the subject but what comes up really doesn't help me price out and then plan for one.

Any suggestions?

--- End quote ---

JM try Ebay.  I was looking at them awhile back.  They have all sizes available.

thatGuy:
Come on now JMac, you want us to believe that old West Marine Johny got the hose on a cold call?

If that is what you are selling, I'm not buying.

Go out there and get 'em tiger!

JohnyMac:
Thx Sledge...I will.  :thumbsUp:

TG, you are too funny! To be honest with you I hate "used car salesman" - In person or via phone! However, (As you eluded to in your response) my heart isn't into it.

Nothing but nothing gets in the way of what MrsMac and I want/need. 

I will renew my efforts  :thumbsUp:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version