Author Topic: h&r pardner  (Read 1496 times)

frost

h&r pardner
« on: March 02, 2017, 12:15:52 AM »
hey folks i  have a question and hope this is where I ask.
I recently bought a h&r pardner 12 g.
I didn't think about accessories' because my  mossberg 500 was easy to trick out.
I have been told the h&r is a clone of the Remington 870 and the 870 accessories
will work on the h&r.
can any of you confirm this? I have attached a pic of my pardner.
thank you for your time.
frost

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Re: h&r pardner
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2017, 09:28:02 AM »
I don't have answer to your question Frost but may I make a suggestion?

Go to the H&R site and click contact then send your question to them via email. H&R is a good company and they will respond quickly. Here is a link to their site.

Also may I be so bold to suggest do the same with Cabelas as they are a major for both brands and would LOVE to sell you add-ons for the firearms they sell. After all, they make more margin on accessories than on firearms.

Please post what you find out as I am sure others have similar questions as you. 
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline CJS06

• Committed prepper
Re: h&r pardner
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2017, 06:37:20 PM »
Some parts like stocks and side saddle shell holders for the R870 are compatible. I would not try internal parts without some experience gunsmithing (even then they may not work) and barrels definitely are not compatible. H&R is a knock off built in China to metric specs not SAE as with the R870.